Tricked my gf into cheating on me

And - if she didnt know it, its not cheating. Further - to clarify my last statement if she was unaware it wasnt you having sex with her thats probably assault in the eyes of rhe law - the other guy sorta raped her. If she was passed out or drugged thats rape too. I hope you are kidding about this

Reactions: Mike girth
Sounds like borderline sexual assault

Yeah, I have always wondered about the ethics of this kind of situation.

But then again, if I set cash out on the bank counter and walk away; if someone picks it up it's their choice, right?
I would suspect setting up an opportunity for her to make her own decision might not be assault, if it's something she wanted.

Yeah, I have always wondered about the ethics of this kind of situation.

But then again, if I set cash out on the bank counter and walk away; if someone picks it up it's their choice, right?
I would suspect setting up an opportunity for her to make her own decision might not be assault, if it's something she wanted.
If you "set her up" and she makes a decision, her future choices will also be based on the assumption you are unaware.
Serious risk of things going sideways there. If it's a relationship you value being in, this is not a viable option.

If you "set her up" and she makes a decision, her future choices will also be based on the assumption you are unaware.
Serious risk of things going sideways there. If it's a relationship you value being in, this is not a viable option.

Great point. I had not thought about that.
I'm learning...learning...learning...

And - if she didnt know it, its not cheating. Further - to clarify my last statement if she was unaware it wasnt you having sex with her thats probably assault in the eyes of rhe law - the other guy sorta raped her. If she was passed out or drugged thats rape too. I hope you are kidding about this

Two former (expelled) students from a local university were just sentenced this week for switching on one's gf mid-sex and placed on the sex offender registry.