Truck Stop Fun

jw_kk

Male
Gold member
Aug 26, 2017
A little more than three years after my wife and I were actively engaged in hot wife activities, we had a hot, kinky adventure during a trip to southern California.

We had a rented Dodge convertible (I think a Sebring or something similar). On a Saturday afternoon, we attended a business reception together, which was at a winery west-northwest of town. KK was wearing a sexy wrap-style dress, nude-tone stockings, and a lacy panty, bra, and garter set, along with a pair of taupe mid-heel pumps, and her “business” jewelry, a strand of pearls and matching earrings. Classy but sexy… toward the end of the reception, she was hitting the wine pretty heavy, and got a little drunk, a little bitchy (complaining of boredom and hunger), and a little frisky. I decided it was time to leave, and also to see if I got get to her submissive side, since the wine had probably reduced her inhibitions.

On the way out, I hold her that she was being such a brat, and needed a spanking for complaining so much. Of course, she balked at the notion, and dared me to act upon the idea. We got into the car, and continued the back-and-forth, and I kept pushing on her, finally telling that we she needed was a really good fucking. She said, “I like that idea, but who’s going to fuck me? You?” I took it as a challenge, and responded, “Maybe, maybe not - I have an idea of how we’ll get you a good fucking though…” I saw a sign indicating that there was a rest stop ahead. I pulled off the highway, into the rest stop, which was largely deserted. KK said, “What the fuck are we doing here? Bird watching?” I said, “No, but we’re going to get you ready for a little “bird watching” of sorts. I think you need to get the goodies a little air."

I had her strip naked, at the rest stop, which took less convincing than I had envisioned, blindfolded her with one of her stockings, and then had her lie down in the back seat, and told her to masturbate - and imagine who might be watching, and maybe even jacking off. I got in the drivers seat, and pulled out onto the highway.

We got a bit of attention, from several big rigs, who pulled along side us, and a couple of lifted pick-up trucks. Two of the drivers tried to get me to pull over, I gathered to get a better view, or perhaps more.

We drove like that for a while, and eventually followed a trucker to a busy, crowded Pilot ruck stop late in the evening. I parked in the midst of a group of rigs, and soon a group of men were gathered around the car, watching her. Only a few of them were stroking their cocks out of about a dozen.

One of the truckers asked me if he could take my wife to his sleeper. I asked him where he was parked, and he was one truck over. I helped my blindfolded, nude wife out of the car, and we went to his rig. He opened the door, and I helped her inside - he got into the back of the cab with my wife, and I got to watch them suck and fuck!

She had to do the walk of shame from his rig back to our car after, with handprints on her bare ass, hickies on her neck and tits, and looking a hot mess.

KK was still naked and blindfolded, and the crowd had thinned out some during the span of time my wife was getting nailed in the sleeper cab of a truck, but there were still several horny guys around.

One of them asked me if I was interested in getting my wife cleaned up - after he had a little fun with her. I asked him what he had in mind, while KK was hunkered down, shivering a little in the back seat of the rental car. He said that he had a shower reserved, and was next up. His invitation was to have KK join him in the shower, for a fuck and suck session, and leave her fresh and clean after. I asked him if I could join - he said that couples used the showers all the time, but he’d probably have to sneak me in past the attendant. We figured out a plan, and then I helped KK back into her dress, sans underwear, and removed the stocking-blindfold from her head.

I said, “We’re going to go inside and get you cleaned up.” I took my wife’s hand, and we followed the trucker inside. There was a call over the store’s PA, informing that Shower 5 was available. The trucker took KK’s hand, and they went down a hallway that had signage labeled “Showers.” I was to wait a couple of minutes, then go and knock twice on the shower room door. I followed the plan, and as the door to the shower opened, there was my naked wife, sitting on a bench. The trucker was in the process of stripping down, and said, “You’re really OK with me fucking your wife?” I told him to go for it - saying, “She loves big, hard, strange cock.”

He was naked in a flash, and wasted no time - no foreplay, no romance, he just got KK onto her hands and knees on the bench, and started fucking her like a bitch in heat. The guy didn’t last, and blew is load in KK’s pussy within minutes. While she was still vulnerable, I stood in front of her, and pulled my cock out for her to suck. My wife gave me a dirty, sexy blow job while the trucker watched, until I unloaded in her hot wet mouth - KK swallowed every drop. After a few minutes, the three of us got under the shower head, and me and the trucker soaped up my wife, feeling her naked tits, pussy, and ass, and rubbing our cocks on her wet smooth skin. The trucker was hard again, and KK got onto her knees and sucked him off. I took a turn in her pussy, and managed to produce a big juicy cum-load inside her, as she was braced against the shower wall with the trucker tugging on her nipples and fondling her swaying tits.

We gave her a final lathering and rinse after all the fucking and sucking, and I dried her off, dressed her, and we made our exit back to the car. That was one of our wilder, spontaneous adventures, and we’d be unlikely to do something like that again, but it was good for us both, and produced lots of “fuck fuel” for us over the duration of the trip.

Last edited:
A little more than three years after my wife and I were actively engaged in hot wife activities, we had a hot, kinky adventure during a trip to southern California.

We had a rented Dodge convertible (I think a Sebring or something similar). On a Saturday afternoon, we attended a business reception together, which was at a winery west-northwest of town. KK was wearing a sexy wrap-style dress, nude-tone stockings, and a lacy panty, bra, and garter set, along with a pair of taupe mid-heel pumps, and her “business” jewelry, a strand of pearls and matching earrings. Classy but sexy… toward the end of the reception, she was hitting the wine pretty heavy, and got a little drunk, a little bitchy (complaining of boredom and hunger), and a little frisky. I decided it was time to leave, and also to see if I got get to her submissive side, since the wine had probably reduced her inhibitions.

On the way out, I hold her that she was being such a brat, and needed a spanking for complaining so much. Of course, she balked at the notion, and dared me to act upon the idea. We got into the car, and continued the back-and-forth, and I kept pushing on her, finally telling that we she needed was a really good fucking. She said, “I like that idea, but who’s going to fuck me? You?” I took it as a challenge, and responded, “Maybe, maybe not - I have an idea of how we’ll get you a good fucking though…” I saw a sign indicating that there was a rest stop ahead. I pulled off the highway, into the rest stop, which was largely deserted. KK said, “What the fuck are we doing here? Bird watching?” I said, “No, but we’re going to get you ready for a little “bird watching” of sorts. I think you need to get the goodies a little air."

I had her strip naked, at the rest stop, which took less convincing than I had envisioned, blindfolded her with one of her stockings, and then had her lie down in the back seat, and told her to masturbate - and imagine who might be watching, and maybe even jacking off. I got in the drivers seat, and pulled out onto the highway.

We got a bit of attention, from several big rigs, who pulled along side us, and a couple of lifted pick-up trucks. Two of the drivers tried to get me to pull over, I gathered to get a better view, or perhaps more.

We drove like that for a while, and eventually followed a trucker to a busy, crowded Pilot ruck stop late in the evening. I parked in the midst of a group of rigs, and soon a group of men were gathered around the car, watching her. Only a few of them were stroking their cocks out of about a dozen.

One of the truckers asked me if he could take my wife to his sleeper. I asked him where he was parked, and he was one truck over. I helped my blindfolded, nude wife out of the car, and we went to his rig. He opened the door, and I helped her inside - he got into the back of the cab with my wife, and I got to watch them suck and fuck!

She had to do the walk of shame from his rig back to our car after, with handprints on her bare ass, hickies on her neck and tits, and looking a hot mess.

KK was still naked and blindfolded, and the crowd had thinned out some during the span of time my wife was getting nailed in the sleeper cab of a truck, but there were still several horny guys around.

One of them asked me if I was interested in getting my wife cleaned up - after he had a little fun with her. I asked him what he had in mind, while KK was hunkered down, shivering a little in the back seat of the rental care. He said that he had a shower reserved, and was next up. His invitation was to have KK join him in the shower, for a fuck and suck session, and leave her fresh and clean after. I asked him if I could join - he said that couples used the showers all the time, but he’d probably have to sneak me in past the attendant. We figured out a plan, and then I helped KK back into her dress, sans underwear, and removed the stocking-blindfold from her head.

I said, “We’re going to go inside and get you cleaned up.” I took my wife’s hand, and we followed the trucker inside. There was a call over the store’s PA, informing that Shower 5 was available. The trucker took KK’s hand, and they went down a hallway that had signage labeled “Showers.” I was to wait a couple of minutes, then go and knock twice on the shower room door. I followed the plan, and as the door to the shower opened, there was my naked wife, sitting on a bench. The trucker was in the process of stripping down, and said, “You’re really OK with me fucking your wife?” I told him to go for it - saying, “She loves big, hard, strange cock.”

He was naked in a flash, and wasted no time - no foreplay, no romance, he just got KK onto her hands and knees on the bench, and started fucking her like a bitch in heat. The guy didn’t last, and blew is load in KK’s pussy within minutes. While she was still vulnerable, I stood in front of her, and pulled my cock out for her to suck. My wife gave me a dirty, sexy blow job while the trucker watched, until I unloaded in her hot wet mouth - KK swallowed every drop. After a few minutes, the three of us got under the shower head, and me and the trucker soaped up my wife, feeling her naked tits, pussy, and ass, and rubbing our cocks on her wet smooth skin. The trucker was hard again, and KK got onto her knees and sucked him off. I took a turn in her pussy, and managed to produce a big juicy cum-load inside her, as she was braced against the shower wall with the trucker tugging on her nipples and fondling her swaying tits.

We gave her a final lathering and rinse after all the fucking and sucking, and I dried her off, dressed her, and we made our exit back to the car. That was one of our wilder, spontaneous adventures, and we’d be unlikely to do something like that again, but it was good for us both, and produced lots of “fuck fuel” for us over the duration of the trip.
Great story!

She Bear told me during one of our Tell Me A Story, times that there was a guy who she worked with that was always hitting on her but she kind ‘a like it because he was funny and a lot of fun to be around. He was living with a girl at the time, and of course, she was married. This happened back when we were living in North Georgia about 30 miles from Atlanta and he lived on the opposite side of the city so getting together was not all that practical. She said three times he followed her to a rest area on I-75 and they would get in his pickup and she would suck him off there while others were close by and she was sure some had seen what they were doing.

After she told me about it I called him and asked if he would be interested in a MFM get together. I assured him I was strictly straight and it would all be about pleasing her, of course, we both would also have the pleasure of emptying our balls in the process. He was all for it and we set a date when all three of us would be off. I told her he was coming over the following Friday after they got off work and she was very excited telling me she had hoped someday she would get his fat cock in her pussy instead of just her mouth.

Then the horrible thing happened. On the way home after work the night before we were to get together he stopped at a convenience store for gas and something from inside, I never knew just what that was, but anyway two thugs chose that time to rob the store and they shot both the night clerk as well as She Bear’s friend. The whole incident was recorded on the surveillance cameras and the cops caught them both and charged them with two counts of first-degree murder.

We moved not long after that but every time we go to Atlanta and pass that rest area she looks over at it and I can tell she is thinking of the fun she had there with her friend.

Reactions: Em3840
I told my cuckold to write my cell phone number on the bathroom stall and I will suck and fuck
at a Piot and Bar J in VA … My phone rang 100 of times I accept 25 of them I was just 30 miles away I continue with the 25 and many of their friends for 2 years Fucking 3-7 times a day. Nice income.Management would spray paint my number often

Attachments

• jjjjjkghjkhjkhjkjhb.jpg
    jjjjjkghjkhjkhjkjhb.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 175
I told my cuckold to write my cell phone number on the bathroom stall and I will suck and fuck
at a Piot and Bar J in VA … My phone rang 100 of times I accept 25 of them I was just 30 miles away I continue with the 25 and many of their friends for 2 years Fucking 3-7 times a day. Nice income.Management would spray paint my number often
What a lucrative job??. Good luck

is that a pic of you??

Stay at a truck stop if u want your wife to become a slut
She wil service men in 20-30 trucks
be ready for her return.

She Bear told me during one of our Tell Me A Story, times that there was a guy who she worked with that was always hitting on her but she kind ‘a like it because he was funny and a lot of fun to be around. He was living with a girl at the time, and of course, she was married. This happened back when we were living in North Georgia about 30 miles from Atlanta and he lived on the opposite side of the city so getting together was not all that practical. She said three times he followed her to a rest area on I-75 and they would get in his pickup and she would suck him off there while others were close by and she was sure some had seen what they were doing.

After she told me about it I called him and asked if he would be interested in a MFM get together. I assured him I was strictly straight and it would all be about pleasing her, of course, we both would also have the pleasure of emptying our balls in the process. He was all for it and we set a date when all three of us would be off. I told her he was coming over the following Friday after they got off work and she was very excited telling me she had hoped someday she would get his fat cock in her pussy instead of just her mouth.

Then the horrible thing happened. On the way home after work the night before we were to get together he stopped at a convenience store for gas and something from inside, I never knew just what that was, but anyway two thugs chose that time to rob the store and they shot both the night clerk as well as She Bear’s friend. The whole incident was recorded on the surveillance cameras and the cops caught them both and charged them with two counts of first-degree murder.

We moved not long after that but every time we go to Atlanta and pass that rest area she looks over at it and I can tell she is thinking of the fun she had there with her friend.
some wives dn fs want to tease forever adn are slow to make reality happen. they just don't want to fuck any one else and rarely fuck owner

I ha
at a Piot and Bar J in VA … My phone rang 100 of times I accept 25 of them I was just 30 miles away I continue with the 25 and many of their friends for 2 years Fucking 3-7 times a day. Nice income.Management would spray

Hi Kristin ... I have been following your posts and love your set up and approach to playing / hotwifing. I am impressed by the following:
1. You two started on this path early, when you were 19 and he was 23. So were you 2 married then or dating? Either way, how did you start off in Hotwifing / Hot GFing? Please do describe the 1st time and what led upto it.
2. You are into paid sex too, occasionally, it appears. That's another huge turn on and taboo busting. I tried that path after the fantasy kicked in when on a swapping scene, the other couple turned out to be "not genuine". Meaning, the guy had got a call girl posing as his GF. She, when alone with my girl, tried to "recruit" her with promises of "very good clients" in her network .
That sent us into a tizzy later when we were discussing how the group scene (4 some) went that day. First there was outrage at being tricked. Then came the turn on .. once the implications and possibilities kicked in. We didn't fall for her offer obviously, for security reasons.. since this "madam" type deal would get my girl into her clutches and make her ripe for blackmail.
But the fantasy stayed and developed along very exciting lines. Our relationship had to be ended through completed unrelated circumstances. We both pined for each other but couldn't continue.
Since then this stayed with me and again almost became a reality years later, with another GF..who was a lot more enterprising, bold and ready for it. Ads were placed on Locanto.. responses screened .. but then again we broke up through other reasons. This relationship was much more superficial.
I would love to know how you two started down this path of paid sex. Whats your kick in it and your hubby's? Humiliation? Taboo breaking? Helplessness and feeling vulnerable? It would be great if you can give some details of your 1st time and later tricks.
3. You love taking it up the ass.. wow! That's a huge turn on! Can you pl describe the 1st ass action with a 3rd person? And do you get ass fucked by punters too when turning tricks? If so, then some details please!
I know this is a hell of a lot to ask.. But you do turn me on like mad Kristin! I stayed up last night. Your hubby is having a great time! You are a lucky couple!
Thanks.