True cuck story

Jcflorida239

I will try to make this brief...

A few years back I was drinking with a buddy of mine. He kept asking me what I thought about his wife. I kept saying idk but deep down I wanted to say she was fucking gorgeous and I’d love to hit that. She was a 5’5” brunette brown eyes olive skin that was so soft and smooth with at least 34C chest slim waste but definitely some junk in the trunk. This went one for a few months on and off. He kept badgering me. Well one night I finally said... “dude, your wife is hot. I’d love to hang her now stop asking unless you are going to let me have sex with her.” Let’s just say I was a little trashed. Too many jack on the rocks. His face was like a deer in the spotlight. He got up went to the bathroom without saying a word. I thought, uh oh. This isn’t going to go well. Well he came back about ten minutes later. I thought I must have scared the shit out of him lol. He came out kind of pale and clammy. I was confused. He said yes. I was again confused. “Yes” I didn’t ask anything. He said she said yes. You can have her tonight. My mind was racing. I had no words. Let’s just say the next 20 minutes and last drink were quite awkward. We both drank too much. We ubered to his house. On the way he basically told me about this cuckold fantasy of watching his wife with someone but since I’m his best friend I seemed like the best candidate. So we get to the house his wife opens the door in a black robe and heels. At this point I’m fucking sweating bullets. I’m so worried I will have whiskey dick. And more importantly I am worried about ruining my friend and I relationship. We talk for awhile and everyone seem comfortable. His wife sits next to me. So sexy skin so soft. She places her hand on my thigh then over the middle of my pants and whispers in my ear I want you to take me tonight. I was done. Our eyes met and we started going at it like two teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven. Hands were going everywhere. We calmed down some and made it to the bedroom. My friend sat and watched. We had sex for hours. I came inside so many times. That night I slept in the guest room. The next morning it was like nothing happened and we all went our separate ways.

Okay so to where we are now... the cuckolding has grown. He no longer is allowed to have intercourse with her. He is only allowed to receive a hand job if I allow. He is not allowed to see her naked and if I coming over that weekend they can’t kiss that week. She recently purchased a cage for him too. This has been fun. I have had her is ways he only desired. out of all of this he enjoys creampies the most. But he was a jerk to her recently so I wouldn’t let him have the cream pie. I jokingly told him if he wanted it that bad then he had to let his wife fuck him w a dildo without lube only his saliva and at the same time suck my dick.
The Basterd didn’t even question it. He stripped down got on all fours and started to beg for it. His wife started pegging him with the dildo and he loved it. I never let a man do anything to me but idk what came over. I grabbed his head and forced it to me and he went wild. He was sloppy and had no idea what he was doing but the humiliation in his eyes and the eagerness was enticing. I came on his face. I then told him I changed my mind about the cream pie and to leave me and his wife alone for the night. We needed space. He started to get tears in his eyes and sat outside the door listening. I used her holes for hours then finally let him in to clean her. He was ecstatic. Not sure where this will lead but as been fun so far.

I will try to make this brief...

A few years back I was drinking with a buddy of mine. He kept asking me what I thought about his wife. I kept saying idk but deep down I wanted to say she was fucking gorgeous and I’d love to hit that. She was a 5’5” brunette brown eyes olive skin that was so soft and smooth with at least 34C chest slim waste but definitely some junk in the trunk. This went one for a few months on and off. He kept badgering me. Well one night I finally said... “dude, your wife is hot. I’d love to hang her now stop asking unless you are going to let me have sex with her.” Let’s just say I was a little trashed. Too many jack on the rocks. His face was like a deer in the spotlight. He got up went to the bathroom without saying a word. I thought, uh oh. This isn’t going to go well. Well he came back about ten minutes later. I thought I must have scared the shit out of him lol. He came out kind of pale and clammy. I was confused. He said yes. I was again confused. “Yes” I didn’t ask anything. He said she said yes. You can have her tonight. My mind was racing. I had no words. Let’s just say the next 20 minutes and last drink were quite awkward. We both drank too much. We ubered to his house. On the way he basically told me about this cuckold fantasy of watching his wife with someone but since I’m his best friend I seemed like the best candidate. So we get to the house his wife opens the door in a black robe and heels. At this point I’m fucking sweating bullets. I’m so worried I will have whiskey dick. And more importantly I am worried about ruining my friend and I relationship. We talk for awhile and everyone seem comfortable. His wife sits next to me. So sexy skin so soft. She places her hand on my thigh then over the middle of my pants and whispers in my ear I want you to take me tonight. I was done. Our eyes met and we started going at it like two teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven. Hands were going everywhere. We calmed down some and made it to the bedroom. My friend sat and watched. We had sex for hours. I came inside so many times. That night I slept in the guest room. The next morning it was like nothing happened and we all went our separate ways.

Okay so to where we are now... the cuckolding has grown. He no longer is allowed to have intercourse with her. He is only allowed to receive a hand job if I allow. He is not allowed to see her naked and if I coming over that weekend they can’t kiss that week. She recently purchased a cage for him too. This has been fun. I have had her is ways he only desired. out of all of this he enjoys creampies the most. But he was a jerk to her recently so I wouldn’t let him have the cream pie. I jokingly told him if he wanted it that bad then he had to let his wife fuck him w a dildo without lube only his saliva and at the same time suck my dick.
The Basterd didn’t even question it. He stripped down got on all fours and started to beg for it. His wife started pegging him with the dildo and he loved it. I never let a man do anything to me but idk what came over. I grabbed his head and forced it to me and he went wild. He was sloppy and had no idea what he was doing but the humiliation in his eyes and the eagerness was enticing. I came on his face. I then told him I changed my mind about the cream pie and to leave me and his wife alone for the night. We needed space. He started to get tears in his eye and sat outside the door listening. I used her holes for hours then finally let him in to clean her. He was ecstatic. Not sure where this will lead but as been fun so far.
That is so hot. Ready made cuckold. How long did it take to get to where you are now?

My wife just fucked a Bull for the first time, on Monday this week May 20, our Wedding anniversary. She wants to fuck him again. Not sure when. Her mind tells her later, her body is beginning to say something else.

Reactions: Jcflorida239
That is so hot. Ready made cuckold. How long did it take to get to where you are now?

My wife just fucked a Bull for the first time, on Monday this week May 20, our Wedding anniversary. She wants to fuck him again. Not sure when. Her mind tells her later, her body is beginning to say something else.
It took a good 4-6 months to get there. But now it’s open to when I want how I want.
I’m happy to hear your wife has finally opened up to a Bull. Good luck. I hope she continues to grow and blossom!!!!

We feel that you are a very lucky man to have the trust and confidence of this couple. Our situation was very similar many years ago. I had a lifelong best friend who I had known all of my life. It was not until I got married that we did anything apart from each other. Although I had been married for seventeen years to my wife, my buddy was always there and like a part of the family.

It was my wife who first brought up the lifestyle. She talked about how we got married right out of high school and neither of us had ever dated anyone else or had any relationships outside of our own. She wondered what she had missed out on. She liked my friend and often confided in me that she found herself sexually attracted and drawn to him. My friend always found my wife to be conservative and while he thought she was hot, he always told me I was lucky and had the best.

As time passed, my wife asked me to talk to my friend and see if he shared any interest in her as she did for him. I drug my feet for a few months, each time I tried to bring up the question I chickened out. Then one night, Jeremy was at our house just hanging out on a Tuesday while the three of us watched television together. Jeremy was over frequently so he had a spare bedroom where he slept more than at his own home. It was May 2008 and a show my wife had started watching, Swingtown came on the television. My wife asked Jeremy if he had ever seen the show and when he said no, she tried to tell him about it. With two glasses of wine on board, she tells my friend that we are swingers.

The look on Jeremy's face was priceless, I am sure the expression on my own face had to be something to see as well. Once the show came on, we all three sat mesmerized by the intermingling of the characters as my wife tried to catch us up on the individual characters and their lives since she had been watching from the start of the show. Once the show was over that night, it was the topic of our conversation.

My wife suggested I undress her while our friend Jeremy watched to see if he had any interest in my wife. I spent some time as I undressed my wife with my friend watching every detail as my wife's nude body was slowly revealed to Jeremy. At this point, my wife's Obstetricians were the only men other than myself to ever see my wife unclothed.

After I had my wife fully naked on our couch in full view of our best friend, my wife suggested I should undress Jeremy for her, the same way I had just undressed her for him. I was reluctant but my wife insisted and Jeremy also seemed very eager to play along. Jeremy had always been much better endowed than me, so when I pulled his cock free, it was a shock for all of us.

That night, my wife had her first cock other than mine. She was not cheating on me, I was the one who held his penis and guided it inside my wife's pussy. It was something we all three were actively sharing together. That night, Jeremy and I both emptied our loads of fresh cum deep inside my wife adding to her enjoyment.

Things progressed for us, and today, we are all very close and good friends. We also remain friends with benefits. We also have a full-time, live-in boyfriend who has been with us for 12 years now, but when Jeremy visits he will spend nights with my wife alone, and he will at times take her on short trips alone.

There has been a lot of bisexual activity and participation between us guys, mostly with my wife, but at times in front of my wife with her directing.

This can be a wonderful life for many people.

We feel that you are a very lucky man to have the trust and confidence of this couple. Our situation was very similar many years ago. I had a lifelong best friend who I had known all of my life. It was not until I got married that we did anything apart from each other. Although I had been married for seventeen years to my wife, my buddy was always there and like a part of the family.

It was my wife who first brought up the lifestyle. She talked about how we got married right out of high school and neither of us had ever dated anyone else or had any relationships outside of our own. She wondered what she had missed out on. She liked my friend and often confided in me that she found herself sexually attracted and drawn to him. My friend always found my wife to be conservative and while he thought she was hot, he always told me I was lucky and had the best.

As time passed, my wife asked me to talk to my friend and see if he shared any interest in her as she did for him. I drug my feet for a few months, each time I tried to bring up the question I chickened out. Then one night, Jeremy was at our house just hanging out on a Tuesday while the three of us watched television together. Jeremy was over frequently so he had a spare bedroom where he slept more than at his own home. It was May 2008 and a show my wife had started watching, Swingtown came on the television. My wife asked Jeremy if he had ever seen the show and when he said no, she tried to tell him about it. With two glasses of wine on board, she tells my friend that we are swingers.

The look on Jeremy's face was priceless, I am sure the expression on my own face had to be something to see as well. Once the show came on, we all three sat mesmerized by the intermingling of the characters as my wife tried to catch us up on the individual characters and their lives since she had been watching from the start of the show. Once the show was over that night, it was the topic of our conversation.

My wife suggested I undress her while our friend Jeremy watched to see if he had any interest in my wife. I spent some time as I undressed my wife with my friend watching every detail as my wife's nude body was slowly revealed to Jeremy. At this point, my wife's Obstetricians were the only men other than myself to ever see my wife unclothed.

After I had my wife fully naked on our couch in full view of our best friend, my wife suggested I should undress Jeremy for her, the same way I had just undressed her for him. I was reluctant but my wife insisted and Jeremy also seemed very eager to play along. Jeremy had always been much better endowed than me, so when I pulled his cock free, it was a shock for all of us.

That night, my wife had her first cock other than mine. She was not cheating on me, I was the one who held his penis and guided it inside my wife's pussy. It was something we all three were actively sharing together. That night, Jeremy and I both emptied our loads of fresh cum deep inside my wife adding to her enjoyment.

Things progressed for us, and today, we are all very close and good friends. We also remain friends with benefits. We also have a full-time, live-in boyfriend who has been with us for 12 years now, but when Jeremy visits he will spend nights with my wife alone, and he will at times take her on short trips alone.

There has been a lot of bisexual activity and participation between us guys, mostly with my wife, but at times in front of my wife with her directing.

This can be a wonderful life for many people.
I truly believe that a beautiful woman should not be tied down to one man, even if he's her husband. She should be allowed to take another good cock in her and never with a condom, she must have her lover's semen in her as well, it's just so natural! Good for you two!

I truly believe that a beautiful woman should not be tied down to one man, even if he's her husband. She should be allowed to take another good cock in her and never with a condom, she must have her lover's semen in her as well, it's just so natural! Good for you two!

You are so right on this. My wife has been free to play, date, and do what she wants with any man she desires now for almost fifteen years. Over that time she has had many different cocks and I still don't think there is anything as hot as your hotwife returning home letting you discover she has a load of another man's cum in her pussy.