TRUE STORY: ON MY LIFE. SUMMER CAMP YMCA.

Wanji

Female
I was made to go to Summer Camp every summer because my parents said I got stir Crazy. When a girl is finishing up puberty..KEEP AN EYE ON HER! There was a middle aged hot af man that was always talking to me, and at the time I thought I must be pretty cool. I had a new friend, Destiny who suggested to attract men, wear loose shorts, without panties. Destiny loved it. She has been sexual and know what was going on. She told me to sit with my legs up and pretend to be asleep. When we got to the YMCA, she showed my counselor looking up my shorts and jerking off under a towel. The next day we made seating tight, and I volunteered to sit on his lap. I had Yoga shorts on. His shorts were thin and tight too. It was easy to feel his cock between my butt cheeks. His dick throbbed. I reached under the towel and lowered my shorts, and slipped his dick out. "Baby I can't" he started to talk. I spit in his mouth and said "shut the fuck up and I rocked back and forth. I just slid my wet lips back and forth up and down to the tip. I lifted it slightly. It was in balls deep. After the moan people could tell I'd never had an orgasm before. My counselor just kept pumping cum for nearly a minute. He knew I wanted him. I always chewed my flavor out of gum and spit it in his mouth. He loved it. We once had no working toilets, and he arranged me a jar and paper. I peed in the jar and he took a sip of my ********. Throughout the day the group had no clue Our head counselor was sipping on my ********. Til this day I remember all the sexy things we did. and getting caught.
1592301667524.png