Try finding her an on-line male friend first...

Fuck you, you are just mad because she didn't want to talk to you. Typical of these sites. You get an over aggressive guy and when he doesn't get what he wants it's everyone else who's the fraud.
I am not sure what you are even talking about.

This guy messaged me telling me he knows what my wife needs. He explained his thoughts. I said okay, send me info about you and pics.

He doesn’t send anything. I don’t care in the least but it’s important people on here actually looking for something know.

Ps. I didn’t post anything asking for someone to come talk or sleep with my wife. For that I would post in the seeking section.

Cheers

Fuck you, you are just mad because she didn't want to talk to you. Typical of these sites. You get an over aggressive guy and when he doesn't get what he wants it's everyone else who's the fraud.
The problem with a lot of these sites is you get some guys who think their joe stud and when a woman doesn't want to talk to them their fragile ego takes a hit and they start with calling fraud or tease or other shit. I'm sure their are some women who are just interested in cock. My wife wants the whole package a guy that's easy to relate to, nice looking, in shape and yes a nice cock. Maybe some guys get off on being totally submissive but I'm not one. So respect the person's wishes and if it doesn't click move on.

Reactions: toolman2c