Turned on During Wife's Doctor Exams

How many of you have been present when your wife underwent a doctor exam and was turned on by it? I was with my first wife for many exams when she was pregnant with each of our two children. While there was a bit of insecurity knowing another man was not only seeing, but touching my lady, I was also admittedly turned on by it. I remember one of the first visits seeing the doctor examining her breasts with no gloves on which I thought odd, but understand now that this is normal. But what really turned me on was seeing the doctors take a seat on that stool between her spread legs and start examining her pelvis. There were many times I stood not at her head, but behind the doctor, taking in that beautiful view of her fully exposed pussy and asshole under an intense light that hid nothing while another man examined her. I don't care what you say, there is no man in his right mind that can look at this view, especially on a beautiful woman, and not be turned on by it. I know I was, each and every time. Not just from seeing her in that vulnerable position with every intimate detail of her lady bits visible, but also knowing another man was taking in that view AND touching her.

i've always wondered if women get turned on during a medical exam.
Depends on the doctor and the exam. Sometimes yes. A breast exam for instance can be enjoyable if you like your breasts massaged. A pap smear can be a bit too invasive and humiliating to be enjoyable. A friendly doctor (preferably male) that can put you at ease and knows how to touch can turn any exam into something to look forward too.

I’m divorced now, as of recent. But when my wife was first pregnant she had one of these exams. I was in the room just sitting there. He examined her breasts with out gloves. He also checked between her legs and had a glove on his right hand, not his left. It was really hot. I remember him putting his gloved fingers on either side of her pussy lips and give it several quick squeezes. I don’t know what medical reason for that was. She looked very wet tho.

I got the same experience.
A couple of years ago my wife was scheduled for a gynecologist exam. I went together with her. In the room entered the doctor (male). He asked her to undress. Already that got me excited. We were just back from a holiday. My wife tans in small thongs, so she had amazing looking tan lines and glowing hot pussy.
When I saw her sit in the chair and opening her legs, I got super hard. The doctor sat in front of her. I think he got very excited too as his body language did not seem professional anymore :)
He touched her meaty pussy lips and slowly opened her pussy. He was very slow and looking very careful. He then went to take a condom, which made me super horny when i saw. In my mind he was going to use the condom for his penis. Sadly he put it on the probe. He softly rubbed some gel on it and smierd it on her pussy lips, the softly pushed inside. That was a pure bliss moment for me. He started moving the probe slowly inside moving left, right, back forth, every where.
The hotest part was her smile on the face and looking at me. I was behind the doctor and was super tempted to take a video. Unfortunately i did not.
Later one night while having sex i told my wife about my point of view during the exam and how horribly horny it made me. I told her that i am very excited to see her getting touched again by another guy.
Since then I have been telling her often about that. She is so far strictly declining, saying that she is monogamous, boring and not interested in such actions

Reactions: Smudger
love seeing my wife get examined. really nice when she was preg. rare time hubbie being present is normal. i liked seeing the guys put fingers in her and move them around. during gymi examins without me there one v old doc did used to gently masturbate her during the exaime