Two of the hottest things said by my hotwife

Though we’re not together anymore, I still get off on two of the hottest things my wife said back then.

It was a normal evening. Nothing special going on with us. At this time we had been married for 11 years and had two kids 11 and 13.

I was just laying in bed watching tv and she was about to go out with her boyfriend of 2 years. His name was Richard. We’d never met as my wife liked having her outside relationships be totally separate from her home married/mom life. I was fine with that because it worked for us.

They had a normal progression of dating. He knew she was married and was allowed to play. So it started off more or less hedonistic and then ended up falling in love. She spent as much time as she could with him and they ended up becoming exclusive (for the most part...she next) to one another. I was still able to have sex with her but I wasn’t allowed to cum in her so I always had to pull out. Richard was allowed to cum in her but they had to be super careful because she wasn’t on birth control. I had a vasectomy MANY years earlier so me not cumming in her was just a way that they could have a closeness. It was purely her decision, he had no part in that.

Anyways, the two hottest things she said that night before going out were:

1. You’re going to need to start wearing condoms from now on...it’ll make me feel better.

I asked why....and wasn’t prepared for the response she gave

2. Because Richard wants us to start trying.

Then she kissed me on the cheek and smirked and said “I’ll be home tomorrow”.

It was a bombshell for me. She didn’t want any chance of my cum being in the mix, even though I was shooting blanks, while they tried to get pregnant. And it was also the way she phrased it...”Richard wants to start trying”. Like she had accepted her wife role with him to have his child.

To this day, it still gets me so hard.

And yes, they spent three months trying to conceive and it never happened. Then they had a bit of a falling out so I think it worked out for the best. But those three months were filled with her checking her fertility on Ovia and them planning with it. Including one time I was working from home and she told me I had to leave. It wasn’t unusual because he worked not far from our house. Turns out she was peaking or something during the day, like her temp was up or whatever and it was a perfect window. She had me leave the house so he could come over and fill her up. It only took 30 minutes.

And yes, it was three months of condom sex and if I even tried to enter her bare she would shut me down real quick.

I hope som experienced guys could come up with some exciting stories in this thread, most of the sex is going on in your mind, so few worlds can make a huge difference...(in the size of my cock)...I'm turned on just thinking of my wife telling me to order a hotelroom for her...