UK Couple looking for fun

Hey All, Couple of 8 years looking to explore the world of cuckholding. We currently in that stage of our relationship where we are open to introduce someone else sexually. Hubby and I gave it thought and have come to the conclusion that it will spice up and give our relationship a thrill. Currently have 2 kids and have not been with anyone outside our relationship before. We are looking for a Male/Female or Couple to join us for a night out in a hotel around Essex.

Hey All, Couple of 8 years looking to explore the world of cuckholding. We currently in that stage of our relationship where we are open to introduce someone else sexually. Hubby and I gave it thought and have come to the conclusion that it will spice up and give our relationship a thrill. Currently have 2 kids and have not been with anyone outside our relationship before. We are looking for a Male/Female or Couple to join us for a night out in a hotel around Essex.
Hi guys, heading over to London Dec 15th. Visiting family. Interested in chatting?

My bad luck I m from India

Hey would like to know more about yourselves. I'm in London

hi im in and around essex regularly so would love to chat

Hi I’m in Caterham Surrey if you’re interested can visit London area evening 29th December

Reactions: ray28
Hi can meet you Wednesday 29th December evening

Well hello to you If she would like to try my BBC inside her please message me and i will forward some photos before she tries it out for real

Hi I’m in Surrey and can travel to you Saturday afternoons or Tuesday evenings XX