UK Couple Seeking BBC Bull or Couple to play with

theukcouple

Apr 6, 2021
Hey All... we are pretty new here but we love the idea of sharing each other. I shared hubby with another woman and he has shared me with another man. looking to explore this a bit more this year ! you have to be uk based. We are based in London and can accommodate. Will share pics in private as we are a bit on the private side of the internet.

Hi Jay here from Enfield, London. In my 50's and been in this lifestyle since 1988 and mant longterm relationships, one over 25 years plus.
Been with all ages from 21-65. and of all races. please be real and not a time waster.
If you care to chat in detail please message me with your contact details.

Attachments

• All-Me-With-Lover-150x150.jpg
    All-Me-With-Lover-150x150.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Me & Janny Xmas16.jpg
    Me & Janny Xmas16.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Me Getting Head From Sally Richmond.jpg
    Me Getting Head From Sally Richmond.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 26
Hey All... we are pretty new here but we love the idea of sharing each other. I shared hubby with another woman and he has shared me with another man. looking to explore this a bit more this year ! you have to be uk based. We are based in London and can accommodate. Will share pics in private as we are a bit on the private side of the internet.
Jay here from Enfield, London. In my 50's and been in this lifestyle since 1988 and mant longterm relationships, one over 25 years plus.
Been with all ages from 21-65. and of all races. please be real and not a time waster.
If you care to chat in detail please message me with your contact details.