Uk couple seeking online buddy for wife.

Hi all.

Seeking online buddy for my wife, photo share, dirty emails, wank video tributes etc. Looking for guy to play along, as if you having affair with her.

Genuine replies only from folks who like to put effort, for reward.

She is 40s, short hair, very slutty. Guys who just want nude photos straight away will be disapointed.
Hmu

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Hi all.

Seeking online buddy for my wife, photo share, dirty emails, wank video tributes etc. Looking for guy to play along, as if you having affair with her.

She is 40s, short hair, very slutty. Guys who just want nude photos straight away will be disapointed.
Wishing to get a horny chance to chat with a gorgeous woman. So interested tell me more

Hi all.

Love to see her and play for her x

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Hi all.

Oh I want to be feeling her up now. So still want pics to jack off to