UK introduction.

Mist30

Male
Hi

Not really sure what to say?

I've been with my wife for 8yrs, she is a sexy little thing and I love knowing people are checking her out. I would like to move into this life of sharing her with others but not sure how to go about it, I have spoken to her and she always seems eager in the bedroom but less so in the real word.

Would love to get some advise you may have.

Thanks

Welcome.

If you look around here, or indeed other similar sites you will see that this is standard question which unfortunately doesn't have a single answer as everyone reacts differently.
The thing to remember though is do not push or be judgemental.. offer encouragement all the way. Make it clear at each step that this excites YOU and you are not interested in other women.
You need to understand if you are more stag or cuckold... as the interaction is very different.

So how to start many like myself believe in pillow talk as you have. Get your lady to share her fantasy scenario .. possibly tied helpless as it frees her from admitting she enjoys. Incorporating toys and having her imagine its someone else tell her you can imagine the desire and lust in his eye as he enjoys.
See if she likes the thought of you both being watched... possibly he moves closer.. would she touch... at somepoint if she enjoys.. ask would she like you to watch someone play with her..

Hope this gives you some thoughts to start enjoying.

Hope you keep us posted.

The main thing is communication. As you have been doing in the bedroom but maybe have a serious sit down chat with her and tell her that you want to do it for real. Make sure you reassure her it is not about you wanting to sleep with other women but her increasing her enjoyment.
Thank you

Reactions: firststeps
The main thing is communication. As you have been doing in the bedroom but maybe have a serious sit down chat with her and tell her that you want to do it for real. Make sure you reassure her it is not about you wanting to sleep with other women but her increasing her enjoyment.
I have tried sitting down and having a serious conversation but it always leads to having sex before we get to deep into it, there has been a couple of times where she has mentioned a couple people we know I guess it's just about giving her time until she is ready, she loves to flirt and show herself off.

I have tried sitting down and having a serious conversation but it always leads to having sex before we get to deep into it, there has been a couple of times where she has mentioned a couple people we know I guess it's just about giving her time until she is ready, she loves to flirt and show herself off.
If you want to chat dm me.

Hi

I've been with my wife for 8yrs, she is a sexy little thing and I love knowing people are checking her out. I would like to move into this life of sharing her with others but not sure how to go about it, I have spoken to her and she always seems eager in the bedroom but less so in the real word.

Thanks
I'm in SE UK, and have been in the lifestyle for nearly 30 years and enjoyed every moment. I have a wife thar was very unsure when I first broached the subject and couldn't really understand it, but once she tried, she was sold on it for the pleasure it gave her. If you need any more advice than you've got so far, the DM me.

Hi

Thanks
Sounds pretty similar to my wife and I. Not sure whether we'll ever move to the next step.