UK LONDON- IS YOUR WIFE GF SHY HESITANT RELUCTANT TO PLAY?

LONDONBULL

Male
From
UK
Mar 1, 2022
London, UK
Hi plenty of men with shy hot wives sexy gf curious but reluctant to actually play.
I enjoy a challenge of seducing a woman into the lifestyle.
Done this with success and know my game inside out.
If she drinks with a nice body ideal for the fun.
Only for those in London or UK nearby please.
Pointless chatting with persons a million miles away
Best wishes

She’s not really shy but just reluctant to live it out for real… but the fantasy she loves!!!
Yes we’re only about half hour from London…
Cool age body type? Pic
For this to work you must follow my instructions to the letter
Start off by mentioning you have a new or old friend in London you have renewed contact with.
No internet contact at all
Explain to her I am important contact for your work or business ect
And planning to meet over drinks soon.

Reactions: lewisgreenman
Mid 30’s and you?
To be honest the concept is fine except we work together so business meeting etc might be tricky…
But happy to go with it and work something out..
To be crass my dick is about 5.5” and she’s interested in experiencing bigger, well that’s what she cums the hardest over..

Mid 30’s and you?
To be honest the concept is fine except we work together so business meeting etc might be tricky…
To be crass my dick is about 5.5” and she’s interested in experiencing bigger, well that’s what she cums the hardest over..
Then old friend or new client ect works ..I m chartered accountant if that helps ect

Then old friend or new client ect works ..I m chartered accountant if that helps ect
Mid 30’s and you?
Does she drink horny drunk? Can she be tempted with mmf sex sessions

Not sure about the MMF sex sessions, she’s a funny humorous attractive woman, we’ve often spoken about us drinking in a bar and her getting hit on if I left her alone for a while…