• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 21, 2016
Cum on ladies where are you all i want a woman to lower herself on to my BBC and i will gave out a groan of pleasure as I felt the walls of her tight vaginal passage scraping against the head of my black cock. As i slide Deeper inside her pussy and went further than she could have imagined as she starts to orgasm , you her she would cry with ecstasy as she felt me penetrating her womanhood, stretching her innermost depths, before feeling the soft pressure of my cock against the mouth of her cervix. Knowing I still wasn’t fully inside her I would smile up at her, grabbed her hips and held them tight as I pressed upwards until I could feel her soft wet pussy lips rubbing against my short pubic hair. That’s when you she would screamed out as she felt my prick force it’s way through into her womb, bringing her to a crashing climax before she knew what was happening to her.I would pump her full of my cum turn her over and start allover again
So come on all you woman who can only dream about it stop fantasying and get in touch and let me exercise your pussy for you Discreet fun your husband or partner can come and watch or take video

This BBC Wants to pleasure that pussy off yours

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Cum on ladies where are you all i want a woman to lower herself on to my BBC and i will gave out a groan of pleasure as I felt the walls of her tight vaginal passage scraping against the head of my black cock. As i slide Deeper inside her pussy and went further than she could have imagined as she starts to orgasm , you her she would cry with ecstasy as she felt me penetrating her womanhood, stretching her innermost depths, before feeling the soft pressure of my cock against the mouth of her cervix. Knowing I still wasn’t fully inside her I would smile up at her, grabbed her hips and held them tight as I pressed upwards until I could feel her soft wet pussy lips rubbing against my short pubic hair. That’s when you she would screamed out as she felt my prick force it’s way through into her womb, bringing her to a crashing climax before she knew what was happening to her.I would pump her full of my cum turn her over and start allover again
So come on all you woman who can only dream about it stop fantasying and get in touch and let me exercise your pussy for you Discreet fun your husband or partner can come and watch or take video

This BBC Wants to pleasure that pussy off yours
Hi we are interested if you have another black friend I like to watch if that's OK hetrs a PUC

Attachments

• kitty-barjan-hungarian-pole-3.jpg
    kitty-barjan-hungarian-pole-3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 10
  • kitty-barjan-hungarian-pole-5.jpg
    kitty-barjan-hungarian-pole-5.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi it sounds like she is some what ambitious and would suggest that she starts nice and slow and work up two or more Bulls gradually its all about pleasure,satisfaction enjoyment and fulfillment for all parties

You will have to get your pussy and ass use to large cocks while sucking another bull off or having is BBC down your throat while two others are pumping you full off cum and stretching you

You may not be able to one bull filling you up never mind two and both will want to be satisfied by leaving you full off cum in all your holes

So my advise is to try one at a time and work your way up plus its more fun for all parties as your pussy and stomach will just be craving, wanting and needing your Bulls BBC inside off you

Hi it sounds like she is some what ambitious and would suggest that she starts nice and slow and work up two or more Bulls gradually its all about pleasure,satisfaction enjoyment and fulfillment for all parties

You will have to get your pussy and ass use to large cocks while sucking another bull off or having is BBC down your throat while two others are pumping you full off cum and stretching you

You may not be able to one bull filling you up never mind two and both will want to be satisfied by leaving you full off cum in all your holes

So my advise is to try one at a time and work your way up plus its more fun for all parties as your pussy and stomach will just be craving, wanting and needing your Bulls BBC inside off you
Hey I'm fuckin interested !!

Hey you there? I'm interested to meet