UK Mid 40's straight Guy Leicestershire/Warwickshire are. Been swinging and a bull for a few couples over the years

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
UK Mid 40's straight Guy Leicestershire/Warwickshire are. Been swinging and a bull for a few couples over the years.

I'm about 14 stone 180 pounds
6 ft 190cm tall

Would class myself as average in looks and endowment. But do like the lifestyle

Please feel free to message me if you like the look of me or any of my media. It would be great to chat with a couple or a wife/girlfriend that may just want a bit extra on the side

Martin

993257449.jpg1805215163.jpg1246139672.jpg2144093155.jpg

Hi
Im a cuck wannabe with a very attractive wife (43) in Lichfield. Looking for help and advice in getting her started, planting the idea etc.
Localish to me then about 45 mins drive I can sort of help and talk about things that have happened with me and various meetings over the years and some pitfalls as well from m meetings that didn't go to plan feel free the drop me a DM. As I can't discuss most things openly it's not fair on the couples I do see and the single married ladies that play away with husbands consent

Localish to me then about 45 mins drive I can sort of help and talk about things that have happened with me and various meetings over the years and some pitfalls as well from m meetings that didn't go to plan feel free the drop me a DM. As I can't discuss most things openly it's not fair on the couples I do see and the single married ladies that play away with husbands consent
Dm me i would love to chat. Missed your last message and cant respond.