UK / Spain

Not sure if I'm cuck or a cuck wannabe but I know the thrill of watching my wife flirting or even teasing other men. Have seen friends groping her ass and I know she gets private praises from common friends. She had a pair of "affairs" a few years ago but she did not go further than getting her tits covered.

We live in the UK but we always spend summer near Barcelona (nice weather, nude beaches :)

In the meantime I'm here to share my fantasies, talk about them and read about yours. Anything you want just ping me :)

Attachments

• 20140729_113118x.jpg
    20140729_113118x.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 71
Not sure if I'm cuck or a cuck wannabe but I know the thrill of watching my wife flirting or even teasing other men. Have seen friends groping her ass and I know she gets private praises from common friends. She had a pair of "affairs" a few years ago but she did not go further than getting her tits covered.

We live in the UK but we always spend summer near Barcelona (nice weather, nude beaches :)

In the meantime I'm here to share my fantasies, talk about them and read about yours. Anything you want just ping me :)

Hi @agratefuldude - your wife is damn hot, wouldn't mind covering those boobs with some warm jizz. I live in Barcelona, less than 5 min from the Mar Bella nudist beach. Message me if you plan to come around in coming weeks ;-)

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Love the picture. I'm in Essex if you'd like to chat, I'd love to grope those beautiful tits of her and her ass!

Hi guys

Wow i wanna bend her body and fuck her all hole hardly