Uk wife’s

so erotic and it makes me so obedient&submissive to my wife when she ,s showing of her lingerie&high heels&cleavage etc to me&other men,humiliating me i just can look,no touching that,s reserved for real men,not for a sissy like me,thank you for sharing your sexy pics from your hotwifes,i must confess shamefull i almost gonna cum if i keep looking at those gorgeous women:love:

so erotic and it makes me so obedient&submissive to my wife when she ,s showing of her lingerie&high heels&cleavage etc to me&other men,humiliating me i just can look,no touching that,s reserved for real men,not for a sissy like me,thank you for sharing your sexy pics from your hotwifes,i must confess shamefull i almost gonna cum if i keep looking at those gorgeous women:love:

Attachments

• ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 271
  • wife outfit work.jpg
    wife outfit work.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Upskirt_pussy_pics_-_Girl_wearing_a_party_dress_without_panties (1).jpg
    Upskirt_pussy_pics_-_Girl_wearing_a_party_dress_without_panties (1).jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 309
Love it she makes you wanna cum