Uk wife’s

It’s my favourite pic, she looks super slutty! she acts like a prude , then once she gets going she will do anything thing, first we did anal she sucked me off after. When we first met she was cabin crew and during a room party she made me eat her out on the bed in front of everyone!
Her pussy is always wet and loose she has let me fist her with my cock inside her.
She said when we met that she loves when men cum in her as it make her feel powerful. Would love to watch other men take their time with her!
GORGEOUS....... perfect perky tits and tasty looking pussy she has.... doesn't look so loose to me, but perhaps it's relative.... just delicious :love:🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: Antcuck79
It’s my favourite pic, she looks super slutty! she acts like a prude , then once she gets going she will do anything thing, first we did anal she sucked me off after. When we first met she was cabin crew and during a room party she made me eat her out on the bed in front of everyone!
Her pussy is always wet and loose she has let me fist her with my cock inside her.
She said when we met that she loves when men cum in her as it make her feel powerful. Would love to watch other men take their time with her!
I want to suck her toes

• Love
Reactions: Antcuck79