UK Wife has fantasized and craved about big black cock for so long

Paul & Ben

Couple
The first time I became aware of how slutty my wife was, we were in Bristol. flirting with a Black Man and it kinda turned me on, I asked her if she wanted to be fucked by him, she didn’t need to be asked twice: she brought the bbc back to our room asking him if i could watch, fuck yes he said . Once in the room she gets fucked like a whore for two hours without a condom, making him cum inside her cunt , Now the wife's loves fucking black cock her first cock was in Bristol Two Weeks ago, and he pounded her pussy It really turned me on Once he had left I tried to fucker and her cunt was so big and wet my cock was slipping out so i fucked her as hard as i could n i fucked her later in the day and she still had black cum in her pussy before she would let me fuck her i had to lick her pussy and i could taste the cum deep in her

Now she craves for more what shall i do?

The first time I became aware of how slutty my wife was, we were in Bristol. flirting with a Black Man and it kinda turned me on, I asked her if she wanted to be fucked by him, she didn’t need to be asked twice: she brought the bbc back to our room asking him if i could watch, fuck yes he said . Once in the room she gets fucked like a whore for two hours without a condom, making him cum inside her cunt , Now the wife's loves fucking black cock her first cock was in Bristol Two Weeks ago, and he pounded her pussy It really turned me on Once he had left I tried to fucker and her cunt was so big and wet my cock was slipping out so i fucked her as hard as i could n i fucked her later in the day and she still had black cum in her pussy before she would let me fuck her i had to lick her pussy and i could taste the cum deep in her

Now she craves for more what shall i do?

Invite me over to fuck all of her holes with my tounge and my girthy big black cock deep inside of her and I STAY ROCK HARD EVEN AFTER I'VE COME AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN so no need for a break inbetween fucking and licking when I'm about so she will be surely fucked by the end of the night♠️ Let me know when and where would you like to do this...