Uk wife looking to play ( Midlands or London )

sharingwife

Hi Guys, take a look at photo and see what you think. We have a trip penciled in for August and wife wants to fuck another man. Not looking for guys who would fuck anything that walks but guys that want to fuck her. This is important.

Attachments

• add5.JPG
    add5.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Hi Guys, take a look at photo and see what you think. We have a trip penciled in for August and wife wants to fuck another man. Not looking for guys who would fuck anything that walks but guys that want to fuck her. This is important.
Mmm she's very nice, where are you based?

Who wouldn’t want her she’s very sexy with a hot figure I’d be honoured

Beautiful and hot sexy .I really wanna fuck her all hole lick her pussy eat her pussy and fuck her smoothie

She looks stunning. I would happily make her total sexual satisfaction the sole focus of my attention for a few hours at a time. I live close to London, but also with easy access to the Midlands. I think you would both be very pleasantly surprised by me.