Welcome!

It has been a lovely sunny morning, if a chilly! I'm a 39M from Essex and would love to chat. You sound like an amazing couple!

Hi there, UK couple here. We have never shared but she would love to try a real DP. We have talked about going to a sex club to do this but haven't yet gone.

She wouldn't want any attachment from someone, just literally use them for an extra dick. She is submissive so I do think she would enjoy it. For me the attraction is seeing her getting pleasure and the filthy side of it is a turn on... but she would only want the dick, no kissing or affection etc. I am however not a cuck.

I may post pics at some point but people may just assume they are fake as she really is stunning with a body literally built to be fucked. We did only fans for a little while and it was quite nice showing her off.

We are mid > late 30's

Sunny day today which is rare for the UK, so hello to everyone 👋
Happy to share pics sounds Interesting! Dm me

Hey

Experienced male based in Surrey in my 40s but regularly told I look in my 30s.

Happy to help, when you are ready. I have dick pick on my profile, as I would imagine your Mrs has idea what she wants in a second cock 😜.

DM if you’re interested.

Hi there, UK couple here. We have never shared but she would love to try a real DP. We have talked about going to a sex club to do this but haven't yet gone.

She wouldn't want any attachment from someone, just literally use them for an extra dick. She is submissive so I do think she would enjoy it. For me the attraction is seeing her getting pleasure and the filthy side of it is a turn on... but she would only want the dick, no kissing or affection etc. I am however not a cuck.

I may post pics at some point but people may just assume they are fake as she really is stunning with a body literally built to be fucked. We did only fans for a little while and it was quite nice showing her off.

We are mid > late 30's

Sunny day today which is rare for the UK, so hello to everyone 👋
Uk too I’m in kent

Very nice would enjoy pleasuring her with my BBC and making her so very wet Who knows i may even make her Squirt Please get in touch when your ready to play

Attachments

• BBC Ready to Play.jpg
    BBC Ready to Play.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Ladywood