Unaware wife

Well if your looking for A Black Bull Within theUnited kingdom Then I may be able to help And Feed her my BBC and make her moan and Groan with delight Please feel free to message Me or PM me

I want to fuck my wife's sister
My wife has two sisters that I want to fuck. They are both thick with big tits and have bubble butts.
But they know that they are hot and act like bitches, that they are better than you.
So if I did fuck them, I'd fuck them in the ass. Humiliate them and bring them down a peg or two..

Last edited:
My wife has two sisters that I want to fuck. They are both thick with big tits and have bubble butts.
But they know that they are hit and act like bitches, that they are better than you.
So if I did fuck them, I'd fuck them in the ass. Humiliate them and bring them down a peg or two..
Fuck yes. Love it

Fuck yes. Love it
One is more uppity than the other, she'd be harder to fuck. But the other one, we usually stay with when we visit, would be easier to fuck. When she gets to drinking, she starts flashing her tits and pulling her pants down mooning everybody. I act like it's gross bc everybody else is standing there, but on the inside I want to bend her over, spread her cheeks and lick her asshole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Showtime12