Unaware Wives

I love to hear their different fantasies. Usually it's pretty vanill but now and then something edgier comes up. Rape has featured on occasion and that's particularly hot when it's more than one and a bit racist. Also had guys wanting to be mothered by her. Many want to breed her

I have shown my partners through many types of media, i.e. magazines, contact mags, Internet sites without their knowledge at first. Then after a few meets, accidently on purpose, I would tell them that that person or persons had already seen her naked. Some were excited and others were dying to go further. For me it was very, very horny just to know the guy or guys we "Bumped" into knew every inch of her body and was looking at her with Xray eyes knowing what they wanted to do to her.

Reactions: Willis
I have shown my partners through many types of media, i.e. magazines, contact mags, Internet sites without their knowledge at first. Then after a few meets, accidently on purpose, I would tell them that that person or persons had already seen her naked. Some were excited and others were dying to go further. For me it was very, very horny just to know the guy or guys we "Bumped" into knew every inch of her body and was looking at her with Xray eyes knowing what they wanted to do to her.
She is really sexy, yea I’ve usually shared pics of my lady before meeting in person so when they meet he already knows how hot she looks nude,