Uncut Cock

I fixed my GF up with a friend who has an uncut cock. She LOVED IT! A whole new oral experience for her. She saw him several times, she couldn't gdt enough. He told me she was the most amazingly oral talented woman he ever met.
Said one evening she got 4 loads out of him and didn't miss a drop.
My GF said it was fantastic & sexy/different. Loved her tongue under the foreskin.

Reactions: Yorktownvaguy
My first uncut cock was a pool manager at a hotel we stayed at. He was really cut and had a huge bulge in his shorts. Long story short he came to our room for a happy hour. Before he got there my husband told he was most llikely uncut as he was from Romania here studying for his masters degree.

When I got his cock out it was amazing, he was about 7 inches long and the thickest cock I have ever seen with a big mushroom head concealed by his foreskin. I LOVED the way you could expose the head by pulling downward on his cock. I must have sucked it for 20 minutes, damn thing was like a big toy for me.
I absolutely loved playing with it and sucking it.
He and another guy I played with before the pandemic hit were the only two uncut cocks I've had.

Either cut or uncut I don't care as long as it has some decent thickness and length to it.

My first uncut cock was a pool manager at a hotel we stayed at. He was really cut and had a huge bulge in his shorts. Long story short he came to our room for a happy hour. Before he got there my husband told he was most llikely uncut as he was from Romania here studying for his masters degree.

When I got his cock out it was amazing, he was about 7 inches long and the thickest cock I have ever seen with a big mushroom head concealed by his foreskin. I LOVED the way you could expose the head by pulling downward on his cock. I must have sucked it for 20 minutes, damn thing was like a big toy for me.
I absolutely loved playing with it and sucking it.
He and another guy I played with before the pandemic hit were the only two uncut cocks I've had.

Either cut or uncut I don't care as long as it has some decent thickness and length to it.
Being uncut myself, that is encouraging to read