Unexpected Cuckold

picknick77

Only came to this in 2009 when my long time faithful wife had an affair with a guy who was lodging with us for a while. He was a friend of a friend and I had no reason whatsoever to be suspicious. She was never a flirtatious woman and always kept men at arm's length. She didn't even like him that much, not when he first came anyway. She said he was a big-head and a bit sexist and he seemed to like winding her up on purpose. They would bicker quite a bit and it got so bad at one point that I thought she would she would ask me to get rid of him. But then, at some point, things seemed to change. He was one of those smooth talking bastards who always seems to get their way with women – exactly the thing she hated about him – but when he stopped winding her up and turned his charm on her she ended up dropping her knickers for him and he was fucking her during the daytime while I was at work....
Not that I had a clue what was going on, not for several weeks anyway
Looking back, I think it was her arguing with him about feminism that set him a challenge – he decided that he wasn't just going to bandy words with her, he was going to show who's boss. And in a way he was proved right. If she was such a feminist then why did she allow herself to be seduced by a smooth talker like him?
My wife tries to make out she is a feminist, but how can you talk about equality when you are on your hands and knees with your tits dangling and being shafted from behind by a man who has total control over you and isn't going to let up until he has put his sperm in your belly. And if it ends up with you having his bastard well it's not his problem! None of that looks like equality to me, but it's the way nature meant it to be...
I think what excited me when I eventually found out was the fact that she is just so ordinary. If she's been a glamour puss or a flirt I might have been more inclined to be jealous/suspicious. I was clueless until she blurted it out during a row. I was shocked and devastated, but I was a bit wary of him too, so I ended up turning a blind eye and hoping it would all fizzle out of its own accord, which it did eventually, after he'd had her every day for three months. She had this idea that they had something special, but he soon dumped her when he became bored. He moved out without even telling her (and owing us rent) and if she'd been up the duff, well he wouldn't have cared would he!

Have you been open with her, and told her you would enjoy watching other men fuck her? She might surprise you.
No, but after her "affair" we did go to a couple of swingers clubs and we met a guy on the local swingers website and he used to take her out in his car a couple of times a week

If you would enjoy watching her with other men, just tell her about it. She might enjoy having you watch. There's nothing I would rather do than watching another mans cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy! She loves for me to watch, but she also sends me pics when she meets someone on her own. She's at our beach place, 300 miles away right now, and has had 3 different men in her the last 3 nights in a row. She's going to meet another man this evening. You and your wife could be having the same kind of fun if the 2 of you can get on the same page about it. Best of luck to both of you. :)