Unfaithful wife...

My wife had become quite cold sexually and basically banned me from having any form of intimacy with her around 4 years ago. I found out (by going through her emails) that she had a D/s relationships with another guy and that he'd also somehow got her to let one of his friends fuck her more than once...

Then today after so long without sex that I can hardly remember what it feels like to fuck, she asked me if I'd like to stay the night with her sometimes!

I asked her if this meant she'd stopped seeing her fuckbuddy and she just laughed in my face and said, "Of course not!".

Any advice would be appreciated!

• Love
Reactions: manoverworld
Manover is right, she has probably lost one of her fb's and needs another cock to replace it.
My exwife did this with me for years and I knew she was out fucking other guys, but she refused to tell me all about it. I feel that was the kink for her not telling me. When I would find out about one of the guys she was with at that time I would confront it, but she just denied it. Eventually I caught her on a holiday with a group of Greek guys getting stuck up her in the bar area after closing time. The crunch came when I found she was fucking her own cousin. After that it was too much and we parted ways