Unhappy cuck

platov

Male
Aug 5, 2017
I apologize for my bad english: it is not my first language. I hope you can understand.
Well... I'm a unhappy cuck. My wife and I have been together more than 30 years. But starting from 20 years, her interest in sex with me has declined markedly and this has become a source of tension in an otherwise very happy marriage. Simply: she do not like to have sex with me. Now it is 4 years we do not have intercourse. Indeed, it is 4 years we have not sex at all.
she loves me and she is really upset and could not see a way out of this problem. I love her too and I think she deserve a better sex than the one I can offer. So I have begun to suggest that she can have meetings with other men. At start she refused and told me I was foul. But, with the time, she has begun to understand that I desire only her happiness. So, she started to think to think that this can be a solution to our problem ... or to her problem... The beginnings have been difficult. She had a great sense of guilt and more times she has returned back. She was worried for my feelings and none of us two wanted to destroy the marriage. I also think that she feared not to be enough attractive and she feared to have cruel disappointments from some men. With the time she has acquired safety (safety? I'm not sure it is the right world...) and now, starting from 2 years, she has begun to meet some man.
Our rules are simply: no one I know and no one will know our style. ...and no sex for me from any woman, of course. She has been clear: I must stay faithful. I'm sure thay our marriage is not in danger.
Occasionally she has still a sense of guilt but in general she is very satisfied and I can see she is very happy, more happy than in the old years. She has acquired safety ( again ! ), her life is best and also in the house everything is calmer and happy... But I'm not happy. I always smile when she has meetings, I always help her to get ready, I always tell her that I am happy. But is is not true. I suffer the jealousy, the pain, the anger: I think she deserve a better sex but I think that I do not deserve my life too.
She is very discreet and she tries not to give too importance to her meetings and I do not ask for details. She understand that it is not easy for me and she trys to protect me. So we rarely talk about the matter but sometimes the question pull out.
Often I check the motel and I accompany her to a meeting and when I leave her alone, sometimes I can heard the boy laugh at me. Somethimes she laugh too. At home she apologize, she says that I nedd to understand the situaztion and her position. But she laugh too.
I am afraid that she can lose the respect and the consideration of me.
Actually, she asked me to go on vacation with her new friend for two weeks while I stay to house alone. she says that she understands that she asks me a great sacrifice and that, if I want, she will abdicate the trip and she will stay with me. Two weeks with another man! When she asked, my heart broke. I'll say yes of course: she can go with his friend. And I'll say yes with a smile on my head. But it is an hard time for me...and it will be more hard for 2 weeks.
Well, I see that I have written a long presentation. I hope not to have annoyed anybody

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
It sounds like you need to have an honest discussion with your wife about your feelings. Eventually all those emotions will build up and can lead to problems in the future. Just my suggestion, best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
I apologize for my bad english: it is not my first language. I hope you can understand.
Well... I'm a unhappy cuck. My wife and I have been together more than 30 years. But starting from 20 years, her interest in sex with me has declined markedly and this has become a source of tension in an otherwise very happy marriage. Simply: she do not like to have sex with me. Now it is 4 years we do not have intercourse. Indeed, it is 4 years we have not sex at all.
she loves me and she is really upset and could not see a way out of this problem. I love her too and I think she deserve a better sex than the one I can offer. So I have begun to suggest that she can have meetings with other men. At start she refused and told me I was foul. But, with the time, she has begun to understand that I desire only her happiness. So, she started to think to think that this can be a solution to our problem ... or to her problem... The beginnings have been difficult. She had a great sense of guilt and more times she has returned back. She was worried for my feelings and none of us two wanted to destroy the marriage. I also think that she feared not to be enough attractive and she feared to have cruel disappointments from some men. With the time she has acquired safety (safety? I'm not sure it is the right world...) and now, starting from 2 years, she has begun to meet some man.
Our rules are simply: no one I know and no one will know our style. ...and no sex for me from any woman, of course. She has been clear: I must stay faithful. I'm sure thay our marriage is not in danger.
Occasionally she has still a sense of guilt but in general she is very satisfied and I can see she is very happy, more happy than in the old years. She has acquired safety ( again ! ), her life is best and also in the house everything is calmer and happy... But I'm not happy. I always smile when she has meetings, I always help her to get ready, I always tell her that I am happy. But is is not true. I suffer the jealousy, the pain, the anger: I think she deserve a better sex but I think that I do not deserve my life too.
She is very discreet and she tries not to give too importance to her meetings and I do not ask for details. She understand that it is not easy for me and she trys to protect me. So we rarely talk about the matter but sometimes the question pull out.
Often I check the motel and I accompany her to a meeting and when I leave her alone, sometimes I can heard the boy laugh at me. Somethimes she laugh too. At home she apologize, she says that I nedd to understand the situaztion and her position. But she laugh too.
I am afraid that she can lose the respect and the consideration of me.
Actually, she asked me to go on vacation with her new friend for two weeks while I stay to house alone. she says that she understands that she asks me a great sacrifice and that, if I want, she will abdicate the trip and she will stay with me. Two weeks with another man! When she asked, my heart broke. I'll say yes of course: she can go with his friend. And I'll say yes with a smile on my head. But it is an hard time for me...and it will be more hard for 2 weeks.
Well, I see that I have written a long presentation. I hope not to have annoyed anybody

I could not ever do the full cuckold thing, just simply because of the feelings you described. I started having my own relationships, but most of them only temporarily fixed the problem. When I noticed that she got excited seeing pics and videos of my adventures and she would cum hard while I shared them with her plus talked to her while having sex, she had the most amazing orgasms, thats when dating other women became fun and I was ok with her playing, thus our first start to a true open marriage where we share everything.