Unique request

TexasHeat

Male
Oct 24, 2017
Texas
I am not sure this is the right place to make this post but as a devoted husband I feel I got to at least try.

After 10 years of marriage the last few month I have begun to see an amazing change. Due to her active lifestyle my wife is beginning to feel sexy again. She has always been sexy but there is something special when a women begins to see it again though her own eyes. I don't want to get in great detail on here but will give the short answer.

I am looking for a mentor to help me on this journey of opening up her eyes to this type of lifestyle. I am not really into guides or step by step manuals. I want someone I can chat to during this process I am aware it won't be a speedy process but it will be worth the time. I am also aware there is consultant services that gear towards this. Sorry that's not my style I want something more personal and services aren't personal.

I am fine with any men that are married to hotwife a and wouldn't I mind chatting to a hotwife that might can understand desires or reactions my wife is showing me.

We are professional and caring people looking for the same.

Reactions: spin418
Not sure exactly what you are looking for but it seems to me that your wife might already have her eyes open to this type of lifestyle.

Reactions: Uncledude55
Yes I think she might but too nervous or afraid to admit anything. I just have to find a way to help make her realize she can confess these things to me.

I think to get the answers your looking for, or to find people who have been where you are now ( and have actually progressed much further, it may help to explain where you two are on your journey, and maybe explain what you mean by her ' active lifestyle'.

Well to explain the active lifestyle for starters. She is a runner. About a year ago found passion in running and adverages about 125 miles a month. I have noticed that even though she knows I think she is beautiful that something was missing. The last month or so since I have told her how sexy she is almost like a light switch she is starting to feel that way again. I have seen her confidence rise and it has been amazing. She has always been reserved in her sexual fantasies. But I think with her new confidence that is starting to change. She notices the stares from other men and I know they make her excited. The tricky part with her is if I come out and say I want to see you get pleasure from another man it would freak her out. But I know with the right finesse she will be desiring the touch of another man. Hope that made sense. Truth is she is scared to break from her shell and I am trying to peak later by layer back.

Would love to find someone to chat to and maybe with help can help my wife down the right path.
We all have are own stories to tell and advice to give you..
I'd only add that what works for one doesn't mean it will work for another.
Some wives are different to others, some need little encouragement, whereas it doesn't come so naturally to other wives ( mine is the latter).
I will try and help, I think we all would here .
By all means message me through naughty007sf@outlook.com, you will always get honesty from me ( like it or not).
Shaun

I am not sure this is the right place to make this post but as a devoted husband I feel I got to at least try.

After 10 years of marriage the last few month I have begun to see an amazing change. Due to her active lifestyle my wife is beginning to feel sexy again. She has always been sexy but there is something special when a women begins to see it again though her own eyes. I don't want to get in great detail on here but will give the short answer.

I am looking for a mentor to help me on this journey of opening up her eyes to this type of lifestyle. I am not really into guides or step by step manuals. I want someone I can chat to during this process I am aware it won't be a speedy process but it will be worth the time. I am also aware there is consultant services that gear towards this. Sorry that's not my style I want something more personal and services aren't personal.

I am fine with any men that are married to hotwife a and wouldn't I mind chatting to a hotwife that might can understand desires or reactions my wife is showing me.

We are professional and caring people looking for the same.
It took me a while, over a year. We were in our thirties and I thought we our marriage needing spicing up. My wife was a very conservative woman so I knew I had my work cut out for me. I never approached her about another man, until I thought she was ready. I did the following things but not necessarily in this order. You kind of have to know your wife well enough to see when to come back and reinforce what your point is by redoing a point.

All this will be over a period of time.
1. I told her, I loved her all the time. If she told me she loved me, don't reply "me to", that is killer for a woman. It's always, I love you, women want to hear the words.

2. I did things for her around the house so she had time for herself for whatever she wanted to do.

3. I encouraged her to go out with her girlfriends, this encourages freedom and that you trust her. Also be aware that her girlfriends might have sex with other men, they might encourage her to do the same. Since this is what you want, then this should not be problem. Another approach to this is, if you know for sure that one of your wife's friends is married is already a swinger or she fucks other men and you trust her, tell her you want your wife start fucking other men, slut women are a great resource to help you turn your wife into a slut for you, a lot faster than all these steps, but tend to get wilder about it.

4. I repeatedly left 1-2 pieces of chocolate or whatever candy your wife likes with a note that says, think of you sexy, love you sexy.

5. Encourage your wife to dress sexier and tell her how beautiful and sexy she looks.

6. Find out what her sizes are and if she dresses very conservative, start buying shorter to skirts with sexy heels that wrap around her ankle or pumps. The skirts don't have to be slutty, just short. Buy her very sex panties, women love to please their men. Always have your model the new clothes for you and tell her how sexy and beautiful she looks.

7. Find out her size and buy her some sexy lingerie' and tell her to model it for you and tell her how hot she looks. Tell her you would make any men's cock hard.

8. Make sure you get rid of her conservative clothes, you don't want her going back to dressing that way again.

9. Once she is dressing sexier, and you are walking around with her in a mall, store, hotel or restaurant, quickly pick out a good looking guy and tell her, WOW, you look so sexy that guy couldn't take his eyes off of you. Honey, you really are very sexy woman. This has to be repeated several times at different places.

10. Start taking her out to night clubs in hotels, she might not feel comfortable at first in shorter skirts because she might not want to be seen by someone in short skirts, so take her to a club in a nearby town. Prefer clubs in hotels, everything is convenient.

11. When you are out at a club and she goes the lady's room, when she returns tell her a couple of guys came over and they told me how lucky I was being with a very hot looking woman.Tell your wife they even asked it was O.K. if they asked her to dance and you agreed, a dance isn't going kill anyone. Don't get into a big conversation about it.

12. At clubs, hotels,restaurants, always try to sit at a tables that are more private and maybe darker. When your on the dance floor, go to the area of the dance floor that is darker and more obscure, but where men can see her.

13. If she drinks make sure she gets some drinks in her and get her a little tipsy, not drunk, then take her to the dance floor and dance to some slow sexy music.

14. Start kissing her passionately while dancing and when she is kissing you, put one of your hands on one of her ass cheeks. If she should pull your hand up grab a little bit of her skirt and drag it up, just enough, to partially show the guys watching, her panties or just the top of her legs. You want to show other guys that might be watching you that it's O.K. if they dance with her they can try to do the same thing.

15. What you want to do is send a signal to the guys watching, it is O.K. with you, if they want to dance with her, feel her off and raise her skirt. Dance with her a couple of songs and then go back to the table to sit and order some more drinks, while you go to the men's room.

16. On the way to the men's room, if you are able, stop at the guy's table that were watching you raise her skirt, but don't let your wife see you, encourage him or them to dance with your wife. If you have enough time and can get away with it, tell the guys at the table what your plan is and they are welcome to try to be the first one to fuck your wife. Another way this can be done is approach any guy in the men's room and tell him what you want to do. You should not be surprised that lots of your own friends would like to fuck your wife so you can even share what you want to do with a friend you really trust. There are several ways you can get guys to approach your wife.

17. Ask one of the guys that was watching you dancing to walk to the bathroom, if not the bathroom some place more private and tell him your plan. Most young guys will go along with you because most young guys are out to get some pussy. Tell them she is not aware, so go easy, only dancing until the time is right for him to raise her skirt a little. You might only make a light plan for that evening and continue in small steps, get to know each other and make a plan.
Like I said in point # 16, there are several ways you can get guys to approach your wife, just don't lose sight of the objective which should be you want other men to start fucking your wife.

18. Have more drinks, before you call the guy over, but don't get drunk. You might want to make plans with guy and act like you know each other from the past, this usually makes a wife more at ease and opens up more to sex talking and touching.

19. Having your wife slow dancing often with other your friend sends signals to her that it is O.K. with you. You keep doing this until your wife is comfortable with an other man touching her and it shows her that it's O.K. with you.

20. You don't really want to push too much or you will blow it. At this point you want to get her comfortable in other men's arms. So you will have to get a guy that will go along with you for whatever time it takes. Keep the friend interested by reminding him the reward is going to be fucking your wife.

21. For as long as it takes, you keep telling her wow, my friend thinks you are very sexy woman, his other friends saw you dancing with him and they told him you looked real sexy hot.

22. Keep taking your wife to the club and have your friend meet you there and have him slow dance often with your wife. You are now making her more and more comfortable to be with another man. Tell him to take subtle freedoms with her like lightly kissing her or feeling her off, if she will allow it, don't force her.

23. Talk to your wife in bed and tell her, my friend thinks I am a very lucky man to have such a sexy and hot looking woman. All his other friends tell him that you are so beautiful and sexy. My friend said, I bet she is a great fun in bed! Depending on her comeback, you can say something like, I am just telling you what they think of you, I agree with them, you are a very sexy woman. You are giving her the message it's O.K. with you that other men see her as sexy and it's O.K. if they dance with her and touch her.

24. At this point start buying, renting, downloading amateur threesome flicks. When you guys are by yourselves, start having drinks and do some very sexy slow dances at home. Practice them very well, because the next time she is a little tipsy at the club you will dance the same very sexy way, include lots of fingering her pussy when you are dancing. This will get her used to getting fingered on the dance floor. Get her real horny and watch a threesome flick, she will get her even hornier. Get your wife as horny as hell than start fucking the shit out of her. Practice this several times over and over for weeks if you have to. Make it a ritual part of your hot sex action at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: London666
25. After several times or weeks of practicing your actions at home, contact your friend and tell him the next time you are all at the club I will give you a sign to cut in and try to take as much liberty with your wife as she will allow him to. Tell him to try to grind his cock against her pussy, if she will allow him. Sometimes a woman might not feel comfortable and they get nervous, so put her at ease by gently laying her head on your shoulder when performing slight grinding slow dancing. What you are doing you are going to let your friend continue where you left off and see how far it goes, no forcing. You might have to do this over and over for sometime to reinforce everything that got you to this point. You have to show you are alright with it all and that you respect your wife.

26. Next time at the club have a few drinks before you start dancing, get her a little tipsy, not drunk. Take her to the dance floor and put on some of the same sexy grind to her pussy that you did at your house. Let her feel your cock getting hard. Start deep french kissing her while you move a hand or both hands to her ass. She will be thinking of how hot you guys dance at home and all the fucking she saw on the threesome flick, and how much fucking she did afterwards. She will be high and horny enough that she won't even feel you lifting her skirt higher than ever, this time without a doubt the guys can get an excellent view of her panties. Now, you can start bring your arm down and try fingering her pussy, I bet she will be very, very, wet.

This is a summary of the first time my wife started letting other men fuck her. Some of the summary points are written after my wife and Sam told what happened.

I could tell my that my wife was very ready to fuck, I called my friend over to cut in while she wife is in a very horny state. I went and sat at the table began watching the action. My wife was tipsy but not drunk. Not his real name, but I will call the guy Sam. Sam, put both arms around her below her waist but not quite on her ass, he dancing lightly grinding his cock against her pussy. Later, my wife revealed, she was getting real horny as she felt his cock get real hard. Sam looked at me from the dance floor and I gave him a thumbs up. As soon as I gave him my approval, with his right hand he slowly took part of my wife's very short black flare skirt and raised it up as he move his hand to her waist. She was now slightly grinding against his cock like she and I did it when we danced. When Sam's hand got to her waist he pulled her tight to his cock and my wife did not object at all. Sam had raised her skirt I and the guy could see she was wearing very sheer black panties with pink. My wife later told me she was so hot then he put her over the top when started fingering her pussy with his other hand. Sam told me later he took his other hand pushed her panties to on sde and started finger her hard. Sam told my wife said, she didn't believe she was letting him do all this to her, but she was liking it a lot and was very horny. As much as Sam did, he did not have sex with her, she still had a hangup. We continued doing this for a while, my wife allowed Sam to kiss and finger fuck her pussy but she still let him fuck her, big disappointment.

Again I contacted Sam and told him to bring more of his buddies, because I was going to see if I could push the envelope a bit more and get her to allow more men to kiss and touch her. After some drinking, Sam sat down beside my wife and started kissing her. All of Sam's buddies sat around our table. Sam wasted no time and raised her skirt and was going to start fingering her pussy. For the first time because there were several men around her that knew what Sam was going to do, she turned to me as wanting my approval. I said go a head, have some fun. To show my wife that I was O.K. with it, I gave her consenting proof, I took Sam's hand and placed it on her pussy, he wasted no time and started darting his fingers in her pussy. My wife started to moan and buck against Sam's fingers. That night all she also started dancing with the other three guys that were with Sam, they all also, kissed and fingered her pussy. They all took turns sitting close to her and french kiss while they fingered the shit out her, while she bucked wildly against their fingers.

It was time to go up to the room and everybody wanted to fuck my wife, but I said no, because I didn't want for her to get scared and back out and told them maybe later and the other 3 guys left disappointed. We went to the room, my wife excused her self and went to the bathroom and came out with an extremely sexy sheer black negligee with some extremely sheer tiny black panties that hardly covered anything. She had on heels that made her legs look very long. I thought to myself she was planning to let this guy fuck her, because I didn't know anything about this negligee' and later my wife confirmed that. My wife she wasn't sure when it would happen, but she started getting real hot when she started being the center of attention.

Sam took his cloths off and sat my wife on the bed, she turned to me for approval and I said, have fun, go for it. Sam laid her back on the bed and dragged her ass to the edge of the bed, raised her legs and he started kissing her inner thighs making way up to her pussy. He kissed her all around her pussy, as she started moaning loudly, OOOOOOOOH, OOOOOOOOH, she said, I feel so fucking hot. Sam started kissing her stomach and then went up to the top revealed her beautiful breasts, I had a raging hard-on just looking. He started kissing her breasts and she was moaning again, OOOOOOOH, OOOOOOH. He than broke away and started french kissing her and kissing her neck. My wife was red hot. He finally went down to her pussy again and started to dart his tongue in and out of her pussy. She was finally ready and he put her legs on his shoulders and started to insert his 9 inch cock in her pussy. My wife started to scream and moan, AAAAAAAAAH, OOOOOOOOOH. He started fucking real hard in all earnest, all we could hear, his body slamming against her, THUD, THUD, THUD, THUD, his balls were slapping against the crack of her ass, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, it was hot fucking scene. Sam fucked her several times that night until 7:00 am next day and he left. After he left, I fucked my wife several times. I could feel all the cum he left in her pussy and it made me fuck her harder.

After Sam fucked her the first time, I quickly set her up with different men to fuck her, so she quickly will understand her new roll as a hot-wife, she needs to make herself available for fucking. After six different men had fucked, my wife became very comfortable fucking other men. Sam brought over the 3 other disappointed guys that wanted to fuck my wife. Sam and his three friends took turns fucking her all day on a Saturday. After that those friends had more friends and my wife started keeping calendars of whom was coming over to fuck her.

My wife went from a very conservative woman to slut that loved to fuck. Be very aware, don't just think that this is what you want, be sure, because the term hotwife, is a made up nice term for whore or slut. In most cases a hot-wife doesn't get paid like a prostitutes. In some cases, hot-wives get pimped out, gang-banged, impregnated, sometimes their bosses uses them to close contracts for clients, sometimes they close contracts for their husbands, it all depends how far you and your wife want to go. We are older now, but we never looked back.

Last edited: