Update - Is There a Chance?

AnonymousHubby45

So, I posted before, the TL;DR is that my wife so far doesn't want to fuck another man because it isn't fair to me - she said she would enjoy it, but she has jealousy issues and wouldn't be comfortable with me playing. I assured her that I would be totally OK, and would love to see her take a big cock. I brought up going to a swingers club just to observe, and she refused because she would be too tempted, and it would be a slippery slope.

Since then, we've roleplayed with toys a few times, and she *really* gets off on it. She's even initiated a few times - "I need a big cock in my pussy", and after playing with her huge dildo, "Do you like how my pussy feels after I fucked a big cock?".

My plan is to just keep up with the roleplaying and fantasies. I'm going to bring up naming her toys, so she can say "Honey, is it OK if I fuck Mike tonight?".

So, my question: is there a chance that she'll eventually be ready to try it for real?

My wife was an exception on the first experience. She fucked us both and loved it when I sat back and just enjoyed watching her fuck.
Just keep bringing it up. I presented hotwifing to my wife many times for 12yrs before she embraced it. Believe me if she's responding like that with toys. She is on the path to Pandora's box and that box is full of dicks. She may just be waiting for you to push her a little.
As I type this my wife is speaking with a younger man with a very very large dick 11". I gotta admit I'm excited. Can't wait to see her wrap her lips around that and take it all inside her tight pussy. Oh yeah, you bet I'm getting pics n video..lol
Funny you mention the naming of the toys. We used to do that too. Best of luck to ya. Don't give up. She is just dancing through a minfield of cock bombs in her head after that scene at the swing club.
If she says, I'd do anything for you or I would do it for you...bingo..your almost there.

We have done similar - my wife says she wouldn’t do it either as it would be unfair to me , since then I’ve mentioned things / people she has told me about in her past when she vibing , and generally telling her what a little fuck slut etc she is , mentioned a guys name from her past out of the blue several nights ago so I mentioned him specifically when playing , last night I told her I bet he is fucking your in our bed when I’m at work etc and told her to open her legs like she does for him - legs were spread wide straight away - she not into dildos so no naming but she really turned on by the talk and loves it -

Thanks for the replies everyone!
We had talked about it in our fantasy/foreplay for a couple of years before anything surfaced in reality. My wife of 9 years (she was 28 at the time, I was 34) eventually opened the proverbial door so to speak. We hosted a New Year’s eve party in 2007 and my wife, after much tequila, was flirting with a friend of ours who had previously been a co-worker. He had quit the insurance company and moved away but came back to town for our party. She was drunk and flirting pretty heavily as was he. I noticed she would always give me a certain “look” while she was flirting with him. When midnight 2008 hit the clock she kissed me, then promptly turned and gave him a long kiss as well. We all laughed at the moment but you could tell they were hot for each other. Later that night, as the party was winding down, most of the crowd had ventured out to the patio around the fire pit. When I went back inside the two of them were standing in the kitchen alone making marguerita’s and still flirting kinda flirting with each other. I walked in, grabbed a beer out of the cooler and said “Damn, would you two get a room or something” and walked back out to the patio. I glanced over my shoulder a few minutes later and they were both gone so I walked back into the house to see where they had went. I could not find them until I walked down our hallway and noticed our guest bedroom door closed. Listening closely for a few minutes I could hear my wife moaning and knew immediately that she was getting fucked. The feelings were like a hot rush of jealousy, eroticism, and butterflies churning in my stomach all at the same time. I walked away quietly and rejoined the party on the patio. Meanwhile, my every thought was “what are doing”. I soon noticed I had a huge hard-on and realized I was turned-on by it. I told several guests that my wife had gotten tired and gone to bed and that our friend had left (which he had not). The party ended and all our guests left while my wife and our friend were still in the guest room so no one knew the wiser. I waited on the patio for almost 2 hours, to nearly 4am, when I heard the front door close and turned to see my wife coming out to the patio. She looked like she had been fucked, her hair was a mess and she was obviously exhausted. Long story short, it took us about 2 days to talk about it and sure enough she had admitted it. I admitted that it turned me on. We have had that friend over 10 or 12 since then whenever he is in down and we usually wind up in a threesome or the two of them wind up stealing off together for a few hours at his hotel. So far all as been good and our sex life and love for each other is better than ever.

For real in Texas

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it!

An update - this morning I halfway serious/halfway joking asked her how many cocks she could handle. She said "at least four", and proceeded to share a fantasy of fucking 4 well hung guys in front of me. She made comments like "I'm glad you like watching ", and "you love fucking my pussy when it's stretched out and full of cum, don't you?". She still says it's only a fantasy, but it feels like she's getting more comfortable with it - before, she's cooperated in fantasies and really enjoyed them, but this time she led, telling me exactly how she'd like them to fuck her.

We had talked about it in our fantasy/foreplay for a couple of years before anything surfaced in reality. My wife of 9 years (she was 28 at the time, I was 34) eventually opened the proverbial door so to speak. We hosted a New Year’s eve party in 2007 and my wife, after much tequila, was flirting with a friend of ours who had previously been a co-worker. He had quit the insurance company and moved away but came back to town for our party. She was drunk and flirting pretty heavily as was he. I noticed she would always give me a certain “look” while she was flirting with him. When midnight 2008 hit the clock she kissed me, then promptly turned and gave him a long kiss as well. We all laughed at the moment but you could tell they were hot for each other. Later that night, as the party was winding down, most of the crowd had ventured out to the patio around the fire pit. When I went back inside the two of them were standing in the kitchen alone making marguerita’s and still flirting kinda flirting with each other. I walked in, grabbed a beer out of the cooler and said “Damn, would you two get a room or something” and walked back out to the patio. I glanced over my shoulder a few minutes later and they were both gone so I walked back into the house to see where they had went. I could not find them until I walked down our hallway and noticed our guest bedroom door closed. Listening closely for a few minutes I could hear my wife moaning and knew immediately that she was getting fucked. The feelings were like a hot rush of jealousy, eroticism, and butterflies churning in my stomach all at the same time. I walked away quietly and rejoined the party on the patio. Meanwhile, my every thought was “what are doing”. I soon noticed I had a huge hard-on and realized I was turned-on by it. I told several guests that my wife had gotten tired and gone to bed and that our friend had left (which he had not). The party ended and all our guests left while my wife and our friend were still in the guest room so no one knew the wiser. I waited on the patio for almost 2 hours, to nearly 4am, when I heard the front door close and turned to see my wife coming out to the patio. She looked like she had been fucked, her hair was a mess and she was obviously exhausted. Long story short, it took us about 2 days to talk about it and sure enough she had admitted it. I admitted that it turned me on. We have had that friend over 10 or 12 since then whenever he is in down and we usually wind up in a threesome or the two of them wind up stealing off together for a few hours at his hotel. So far all as been good and our sex life and love for each other is better than ever.

For real in Texas
Good story! This is how my wife started off with one of her long term lovers. I won't tell the story as it's very similar, - when the last guests were leaving, I noticed my wife and her lover were nowhere to be seen. I was able to peek in the door of the guest bedroom and although they were under the covers in the bed with him on top, the motion and the aroma told me what I needed to know. They were kissing while they did it, and I crept away with a huge woody. Didn't see them until about 8:30 the next morning. I have to laugh, - her lover wasn't sure how I was going to react, and the initial discussion was kinda awkward, - he did not find out until later how happy I was with the way things went. But soon enough, he was sleeping with my wife in our marital bed. Funny how things work out......

Good story! This is how my wife started off with one of her long term lovers. I won't tell the story as it's very similar, - when the last guests were leaving, I noticed my wife and her lover were nowhere to be seen. I was able to peek in the door of the guest bedroom and although they were under the covers in the bed with him on top, the motion and the aroma told me what I needed to know. They were kissing while they did it, and I crept away with a huge woody. Didn't see them until about 8:30 the next morning. I have to laugh, - her lover wasn't sure how I was going to react, and the initial discussion was kinda awkward, - he did not find out until later how happy I was with the way things went. But soon enough, he was sleeping with my wife in our marital bed. Funny how things work out......
Funny how thing work out for sure. We still invite "him" to visit a couple of times a year for the past few years. Usually he and I get to double team her in the same bed in a threesome (both with her, no contact between he and I...no way), occasionally when she he gets the urge once or twice a year she will drive the 3 hours between here and San Antonio and meet him halfway at a hotel for a few hours. I always know and she always tells me and our relationship is great. Nothing to hide and no secrets.

I agree that she's on her way to doing it for real. The things she's saying are already quite hot. My wife does it for real, and she'd still never say hot things like that. So enjoy that while you wait.

Where I differ from some is that I don't think you should push her, at all. You can be pushing even when you don't intend to. Let her go at her own pace, even if that takes years, which it may. At some point, she's likely to encounter a guy who sparks her and with whom there is an opportunity. At that point, things might get real, or at the very least, she'll have someone whom she can see it actually happening with.

My wife gave me the "it's only fantasy, it will never happen" line for years. Then one day, out of the blue, she wants to know if I was really serious about wanting that, and whether I'd want to fuck other women if she did, and asked me to explain it to her how I could feel that way etc. It ended with her telling me that IF she ever encountered a guy she wanted and had an opportunity to, that she would. She had another man's dick in her just a couple months later after that.

So, I posted before, the TL;DR is that my wife so far doesn't want to fuck another man because it isn't fair to me - she said she would enjoy it, but she has jealousy issues and wouldn't be comfortable with me playing. I assured her that I would be totally OK, and would love to see her take a big cock. I brought up going to a swingers club just to observe, and she refused because she would be too tempted, and it would be a slippery slope.

Since then, we've roleplayed with toys a few times, and she *really* gets off on it. She's even initiated a few times - "I need a big cock in my pussy", and after playing with her huge dildo, "Do you like how my pussy feels after I fucked a big cock?".

My plan is to just keep up with the roleplaying and fantasies. I'm going to bring up naming her toys, so she can say "Honey, is it OK if I fuck Mike tonight?".

So, my question: is there a chance that she'll eventually be ready to try it for real?
i think you answered your own question. the thing that is stopping her is the awkward feeling she would get if she did it. The feeling of guilt and betraying you. until you can remedy this, you will stay in the spot you are in. her position is very common. her being excited by the idea is different than her being comfortable with it. the role play and dirty talk is safe to her because it is with you. It isn't the same thing.

she needs to be convinced of no strings attached, no remorse, no backfire, etc. the best way to go about this is baby steps. for her to test the waters. depending on the circumstances and she is a little tipsy after being at a bar with you, just ask her which guys there she finds attractive. don't judge, just listen and say things like, "i can see that". get her used to talking about other men within your presence. after doing that for a while dare her to go talk to a guy. bet her five bucks she wont do it. if she refuses, then bet her 10. eventually she will do it. then change it to getting someone's phone number. Later on bet her she wont kiss another man. do the same thing, 10 bucks to 20 etc. this doesn't have to be all on the same day. the point is desensitizing, and removing the concern on how you react to it, and how she feels about it. it is a form of exposure therapy.