Update on maybe finally having our first mfm threesome

Update: So it finally happened! Just finally had a mfm threesome with my wife and it was an experience thats for sure. All in all it was a lot of fun and I hope next time is even better. It was definitely a crazy rush of emotions and I had some trouble with I guess you could say performance anxiety at first but warmed up and eventually everything was good and we all had a good time. Definitely will probably be doing it again at some point and hopefully next time we will try double penetration because she really wants to try it. He wasn't exactly what we were looking for and we got stood up with the better guy but we really wanted to do it and found another guy pretty quickly because she dropped her standards to just make it happen. I hope you guys enjoy a clip 😜
Hot looking little horney woman. I’d fuck her!!

• Love
Reactions: BeachJesus
So I really think that it's finally going to happen! The other day my wife actually asked me if I'm absolutely positive that I want to share her with another guy and if it's okay for her to find a guy for our first threesome and she actually found some 26 year old firefighter on tinder that she wants to do it with. They have been texting back and forth flirting sending pics and all of that so I'm pretty sure it's going to happen. I am excited and nervous to be honest and I can't imagine the crazy rush of emotions I will be feeling whenever I see her getting fucked right in front of me. She wants to try taking it in the ass and pussy at the same time and I've been fantasizing about dping her for so long so I'm really excited that she is wanting to do it. She said if we both have a good time and want to continue sharing her that she wants to eventually work her way up to having me and four other guys fuck her so she can have a cock in every hole as well as one for each hand I got so horny after she told me that and now all I can think of is gangbanging her slutty ass.
Have her masturbate in bed next to you. She should be talking about him and looking at the pictures he sent her on her phone. She should be wearing sexy underwear and masturbating with them on. All the while you are next to her naked and she has to tell you when you can cum.

Update: So it finally happened! Just finally had a mfm threesome with my wife and it was an experience thats for sure. All in all it was a lot of fun and I hope next time is even better. It was definitely a crazy rush of emotions and I had some trouble with I guess you could say performance anxiety at first but warmed up and eventually everything was good and we all had a good time. Definitely will probably be doing it again at some point and hopefully next time we will try double penetration because she really wants to try it. He wasn't exactly what we were looking for and we got stood up with the better guy but we really wanted to do it and found another guy pretty quickly because she dropped her standards to just make it happen. I hope you guys enjoy a clip 😜
she is hot as fuck love to fuck her

Attachments

• IMG_6324.jpeg
    IMG_6324.jpeg
    428.2 KB · Views: 29