Used Pussy Eating

I've gotten down there and eaten her out after playing solo and with our recent playmate, and he was slightly amazed since he is new to all of this, yet yesterday, he took the reins and went down on her after we had cum in her. He lost all his inhibitions and did it because she told him to, and he will do whatever she says. He loves her to demand and command him. It's fun to watch. He had no complaints, either.

We're into mfm fun with a guy we know. Him and I have no problem licking her after one or both of us has cum in her. We don't go down right after and lick the sperm off her, she wipes off, we might take a quick break then we might go at it. She LOVES it. Fucking her RIGHT after other guy happens every time he's with us, licking sperm off her is different. Yea I know even if she wipes off jizz is still there and yes I can taste it.
Both of us have kissed her after she's swallowed a load, not right after, min or two after yes....yes I can taste it.

Used is actually the pnly way I really like to eat pussy........not very good at it otherwise, and I have never been able to make a woman cum this way except when they are used.

CW
I’m in a femdom bbc cuckold marriage and I’ve eaten my wife’s pussy and made her cum without her being fucked First but my wife has a steady lover and he insists that the only way I’m allowed to eat her pussy now is after they made love and he always cums in her pussy they feel it’s important that I’m always reminded of who making love to her , my wife only makes love to black men she feels white dicks are repulsive and should never be allowed to have sexual intercourse , we support the Black New World Order thank you ,, slave cc

Reactions: WaltHardman
Great looking pussey
That’s sounds really strange to me letting my wife fuck other men , my wife is dominant she fucks who ever she wants anytime she wants I have no say in who she makes love to and she has a personal preference for Afro American men and she has a steady lover now and I am in chastity I have an orgasm when she feels i should have one lol it just seems strange to me to be saying should I allow my wife a notion like that never comes up in my TPE femdom bbc marriage ,, slave cc

I have had my fair share of cream pies... Getting it from the source is almost better.
That is nice to actually suck the cum out of your wife’s lovers cock, my wife’s lover will fuck my wife give her several orgasms then pull out and shove it in my mouth right when he’s ready to cum and I suck it out , my wife makes me hold his cum in my mouth for a minute she always says savor your masters cum and then she’ll tell me to swallow it , they both seem to enjoy the spectacle I know really like it a lot it’s only on special occasions it’s not something that I always experience most of the time I suck it out of my wife’s pussy

That is nice to actually suck the cum out of your wife’s lovers cock, my wife’s lover will fuck my wife give her several orgasms then pull out and shove it in my mouth right when he’s ready to cum and I suck it out , my wife makes me hold his cum in my mouth for a minute she always says savor your masters cum and then she’ll tell me to swallow it , they both seem to enjoy the spectacle I know really like it a lot it’s only on special occasions it’s not something that I always experience most of the time I suck it out of my wife’s pussy
Nice that is hot!

Reactions: WaltHardman
How many of you guys love, and when I mean love I mean LOVE to eat used pussy?
Yes, it's a treat! I enjoy licking and sucking it just like cleaning the ice cream out of a cone! She's usually hesitant to ask or offer and I have to take it myself. Once I've hit the creamy center with my tongue she's pushing back to my face instead of trying to wiggle free!

I am all for it. Lately that is my preference, I almost never participate until her and her lovers have finished. I enjoy licking her cum filled pussy after the other guys has gone before before I fuck her used pussy adding my load.
Same here! Having a throbbing hard dick to dive into her soaked, slightly stretched sometimes,hot,pre used little pussy while she's still orgasmic and sensitive is a thrill that's unexplainable hot!

I’m in a femdom bbc cuckold marriage and I’ve eaten my wife’s pussy and made her cum without her being fucked First but my wife has a steady lover and he insists that the only way I’m allowed to eat her pussy now is after they made love and he always cums in her pussy they feel it’s important that I’m always reminded of who making love to her , my wife only makes love to black men she feels white dicks are repulsive and should never be allowed to have sexual intercourse , we support the Black New World Order thank you ,, slave cc
Jusst some logis interjected in to fantasy: If white women do not have white babies, in about 2 generations thwe will be NO white women left to ahve sex with Black Lovers. Eliminatiung the taboo and desire entirely. Thsi is a stupid concept, although enticing, I agree. CW

Reactions: Xolegogo
Jusst some logis interjected in to fantasy: If white women do not have white babies, in about 2 generations thwe will be NO white women left to ahve sex with Black Lovers. Eliminatiung the taboo and desire entirely. Thsi is a stupid concept, although enticing, I agree. CW
The white race I’m not really worried about preserving the white race and this is just my wife and I , our sexual preference we aren’t out here trying to prove a point or saving the world ,we just love our femdom bbc cuckold marriage we have and we are having sexual fun

Racism is always disgusting ! It doesn 't matter if it 's white or black racism .

Reactions: ShrimpDick
I wish, I'm not allowed to see her pussy or anything. Not even allowed to see her partially dressed. That is for her lovers only. I have to use my imagination from the time when we use to have sex. Although she has told me her pussy and everything has since been waxed.

Reactions: Cuckold&hotwife