Used Pussy

My wife agreed for one of her Bulls to invite two of his friends over for an evening. All three guys spent almost two hours taking turns fucking my wife while getting head and trying DVP, but they were all too big ever to get two inside her together.

After depositing multiple loads of cum inside my wife, they decided to have me eat their cum out of her while they watched. One of the guys walked over and grabbed a can of whipped cream, which he sprayed on my wife's used pussy so that I got a real, genuine cream pie.

View attachment 1049062
You lucky bastard 😂

My Wife decided to do something special for a guy we know on his birthday. He had lost his job recently due to cutbacks, and he was not wanting to do anything for his birthday, so my wife decided it was her mission to make it a wonderful birthday for him. She invited two of his friends over to join us, and her plan was to have us all go out to dinner and then go out drinking and try to get him a lap dance.

We all arrived at his house and went in only to find the friend lying on his bed in his boxers and a T-shirt. He said he was not getting up or going anywhere and that we should all leave. My wife tried to cheer him up, and when nothing was working, she went into his bathroom and came back out naked. She bent over in front of him, showing off her sweet ass and pussy, and asked him if he saw anything he wanted.

Posed1.png

Our friend stayed in the bed and wasn't excited at this sight. My wife was not ready to give up, so she climbed up on his mattress and teasingly tugged at his boxers which he tried to hold up on his hips. She finally got his limp cock out and took him into her mouth, and began to suck him off. We could see his mood change as he got into having his dick sucked by a naked woman on his bed, and he started to groan and grabbed a handful of her hair.

BirthdayBlowjob.png

My wife was not ready to give up her mission to make this a wonderful birthday he would remember, regardless of his mood, so she worked until she finally got his boxers off of him, and she then climbed up on top of his hard cock.

BirthdayFuck.png

When our friend started to climax, it was a hard, long climax, and my wife kept riding him for all she had. The rest of us all had our cocks out stroking, and I knew my wife was not getting out without taking the other hard cocks once she was done with the birthday boy. Apparently, the birthday boy had not had sex or taken care of himself in a long couple of months, and when he shot his load, it was massive. It was spilling out of my wife, and you could hear it inside her each time she sank down on his hard cock.

My wife got up off the birthday boy when he went flaccid inside of her and made it as far as the side of the bed when she was put on her knees, and one of the other guys slid inside her sloppy, wet, cum filled pussy and began to hammer her from behind. Each time he pulled out, more cum ran out of her, and it was all over and running down her legs.

Both guys took a turn and unloaded inside my wife, adding to our friend's huge load.

CumLoad.png

As soon as the last guy pulled out, my wife told me she was starved and still wanted to go out and eat but couldn't the way she was leaking. She told me to clean her up so she would not leak in her clothes. I began licking her clean, and our friend, the birthday boy, moved over and joined me, and we both worked together to clean her of all the cum. It leaked down both inner thighs and to her knees, and her pussy was full.

This was in 2016, but it definitely cheered him up, and now, even though he has a great job, my wife still fucks him on his birthday every July. He fills her up, and so do I, and then we both share cleaning her messy pussy. It has become our birthday tradition.