Used Pussy

My wife and I met an old friend she knew from high school. After dinner, we went out and had a few drinks, and he gave us a ride back to our hotel. As he got ready to leave, they kissed and the sparks flew. Soon he had his hands down her skirt, and then, in an almost animalistic way, they ended up with my wife against the wall before he ripped her skirt and panties off and threw her onto the bed before fucking her hard.

As my wife lay with her legs still spread as she caught her breath, she said, "Wow, that was hot!"

IMG_0811-(1).png

My wife and I met an old friend she knew from high school. After dinner, we went out and had a few drinks, and he gave us a ride back to our hotel. As he got ready to leave, they kissed and the sparks flew. Soon he had his hands down her skirt, and then, in an almost animalistic way, they ended up with my wife against the wall before he ripped her skirt and panties off and threw her onto the bed before fucking her hard.

As my wife lay with her legs still spread as she caught her breath, she said, "Wow, that was hot!"

View attachment 1297334
😉

Attachments

• 126820-the-sex-diaries-21-missionary-injection.gif
    126820-the-sex-diaries-21-missionary-injection.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 125
  • 124280-torrid-missionary.gif
    124280-torrid-missionary.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 136