used wife question

Can you wife define violated as for what it means to her?

I've had to talk to a few bulls that weren't using me hard enough. I wanted them to fuck me, not make love to me. I had to explain to them that I want them to do things to me that I may not necessarily want and the loss of control and inability to stop them is what really turns me on. It took a while but they finally began using me for their pleasure with no apparent regard to my pleasure/orgasms. Their rough and sometimes very rough treatment of me and their humiliation of me wasn't easy for them but when they finally realized it was what I really wanted they really got into it and they thoroughly enjoy me now.

As for your wife, can she really feel violated if there are safe words or rules set for the bulls conduct? You may want to only use basic rules such as no permanent injury, no brusing from the neck and up, no brusing of the arms, no blood, no scat, and nothing illegal.

Not every man can do this nor would they want to treat her like this. Some will go way overboard and may turn her against future hookups. It can be very difficult finding the right men. I have been very lucky.
(y)

my wife wants to be used to the point she feels violated, is this a common wish of a shared wife ?
Reoccurring theme during group sex, women feel reasonably secure in the company of other women and as most are married or partnered to the men playing out the violation scenario there’s self conscious control amongst the men which doesn’t always happen if there’s a lone woman amongst a group of men. My wife enjoys it but needs me with her to be completely relaxed.

For us, this was never a "lifestyle". We would add a third (once a fourth) 3 or 4 times a year. But we always had a lot of variety.
We played rough together, she liked impact sessions, slapping, spanking, paddles, floggers and crops, but that was just us alone.
One time I invited a guy to join us at a table in a hotel bar. I started talking shit about her, how she was always horny and wanted to try some new dick. I told her to undo some buttons on her blouse and give him a peek. I told her to rub his cock under the table. I asked her if she liked sucking cock, did she like cum. It was getting all of us pretty excited. We went upstairs to our room and I whispered to her to just tease him. She did a little striptease dance and got naked but stayed out of his reach. He was drooling. I told him to give her $5 and make her quit being a cocktease. Once he put the money down I told him to just take what he wanted. He kinda went off, while he was facefucking her I slapped her ass several times and he really got into it.
I knew her safeword but he didnt (she never said it). It turned into a pure hatefuck on his part. It was the only time I never joined in. She loved it.
As rough as she and I played, I always loved her and always held back from really hurting her. This guy was an unknown, he had been pushed to his limit. She felt real danger. I stayed outside on the balcony so it was much more personal between them.

We do mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly, 2,3 or 4 times a month.
We're not what you'd think swingers are, we're not swingers. We're normal as hell, conservative people.
We dress well, we're clean, don't smoke, no tattoos, we drink moderately.
When he's with, most always at our place my pta type wife turns into a total fuck slut. We do her till about 2am. He goes 3 rounds I go 2. Some nights he's gone 4.
When we're done she is used up for sure, she says she's sore, her butt hurts(he fucks her butt hole every time he's with us now). She gets so turned on, it's like she can't get enough.
Next day she's back to conservative pta wife but....she's horny as hell, we have a lot of good sex for a week after.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
For us, this was never a "lifestyle". We would add a third (once a fourth) 3 or 4 times a year. But we always had a lot of variety.
We played rough together, she liked impact sessions, slapping, spanking, paddles, floggers and crops, but that was just us alone.
One time I invited a guy to join us at a table in a hotel bar. I started talking shit about her, how she was always horny and wanted to try some new dick. I told her to undo some buttons on her blouse and give him a peek. I told her to rub his cock under the table. I asked her if she liked sucking cock, did she like cum. It was getting all of us pretty excited. We went upstairs to our room and I whispered to her to just tease him. She did a little striptease dance and got naked but stayed out of his reach. He was drooling. I told him to give her $5 and make her quit being a cocktease. Once he put the money down I told him to just take what he wanted. He kinda went off, while he was facefucking her I slapped her ass several times and he really got into it.
I knew her safeword but he didnt (she never said it). It turned into a pure hatefuck on his part. It was the only time I never joined in. She loved it.
As rough as she and I played, I always loved her and always held back from really hurting her. This guy was an unknown, he had been pushed to his limit. She felt real danger. I stayed outside on the balcony so it was much more personal between them.

You and your wife sound like us in many ways. While we do say we are swingers or "lifestyle," the term does not define us.

My wife also loves the unknown and likes it rough and hard at times. We have tried a lot of scenarios at hotels when out of town traveling or on vacations. Your story reminded me about a time a few years ago during a stay at a hotel in American Canyon, CA. We were at an outdoor table enjoying a bottle of wine, and I saw a young guy go into the bar/restaurant alone. My wife noticed him first and commented that he had a "bad boy" look about him, and she thought he was cute.

I waited about twenty minutes without responding to her comment and then said I would go inside to get us a second bottle. (It was an excuse to chat with the guy still inside and sitting at the bar.) I stood at the bar waiting to order and casually said hello and asked if the guy was local. He said he was in town for a concert and lived in Terra Haute, IN. I pointed out my wife, and he said I was a lucky man. I asked if he wanted to try his luck with her and he gave me a very uncertain hell yes reply. After a few moments of awkwardness, I told him my wife loves a take-charge guy who can take what he wants and treat her like a slut. I don't think the guy truly believed me, but I told him to act as if I didn't exist and to wait before approaching her.

I rejoined my wife and told her the bar line was long, and we sat and finished the entire second bottle of wine with no contact from the guy. I figured he was not interested. My wife went inside to use the bathroom, and when she returned, she told me the guy came out of the men's room at the same time she exited the lady's room, and he told her she had a killer ass and he would love to see if she fucked as good as she looked. She was blushing, and I could also tell she was aroused from his talk. I asked if she wanted him, and she just smirked and replied that it would be fun, but she didn't really think he was interested.

Once our wine was done, I went inside to pay our tab for the two bottles and two appetizers and told the guy I would give him twenty minutes to make his move. I went back out and told my wife I had forgotten my credit card in the room and needed to look for it. She asked why I couldn't just charge it to our room, and I told her I would just go get the card and be back shortly. (I had already paid the tab in full.) As I walked across the Courtyard, I saw the young guy come out the door. Instead of going inside, I just sat across the Courtyard to watch as the guy came up and sat at the table beside my wife. I could see her smile; he was very handsy, but I could not see anything specific from my position.

I gave them about twenty minutes together before approaching to find my wife's bra unclasped under her shirt with her nipples rock hard. This is a telltale sign of my wife's arousal. I was surprised that my wife's shorts were also unbuttoned, and the zipper was down. My wife had a glow about her, and I knew she was enjoying herself immensely. I was not sure if she would ask him up to our room, but quickly I found out as the guy announced, "I can't wait to get this hot little piece of ass up to her room to see if that pussy is half as good as it feels around my finger." My wife blushed bright red, and the guy took her hand and got her up from the chair as I trailed behind.

We got to our room door, and the guy pulled my wife into the room and shut the door on me, saying they would be needing me. I wandered around for almost three hours before I got a text from my wife asking where I was. She said the guy just left and I should come back. When I got to the room, my wife was a mess, her hair was messed up, her makeup smeared, hickeys on her neck and tits, and her ass cheeks were red and had hand imprints on them. Her pussy was red, inflamed, gaped open, and leaking cum. My wife said the sex was incredible. She said the guy just used her how he wanted, and he had throat fucked her, pounded her pussy hard, and dry fucked her ass hard until he blew a load into her.

She later told me "thank you" for setting it up for her. I tried to act dumb, but she told me as soon as I walked away, our server brought her a copy of our tab, already paid in full.

Reactions: ChiefMac