used wife question

I would imagine it is. And also that many fantasies are less bright when they start to become a reality. Hard to say, since the term "violated" suggests lack of consent. It sounds hot. And I'd proceed with caution, testing it thoroughly as fantasy and then if going forward with it, starting small, with a safe word, etc.

I had a lover who was hot to talk about stuff like that, and loved to tell me all sorts of really naught, taboo things she had done. I thought she was "into it" and then one time I said some stuff about her being a whore, not all that over the top even, and she burst into tears and was really hurt. Remember that episode of Seinfeld? Where his girlfriend was saying some sexually wild stuff, and he said something odd but not offensive, asking if she was wearing the panties her mother laid out for her. She freaked out and told everyone what a perv he was. As is often the case, Seinfeld art imitates life!

Can you wife define violated as for what it means to her?

I've had to talk to a few bulls that weren't using me hard enough. I wanted them to fuck me, not make love to me. I had to explain to them that I want them to do things to me that I may not necessarily want and the loss of control and inability to stop them is what really turns me on. It took a while but they finally began using me for their pleasure with no apparent regard to my pleasure/orgasms. Their rough and sometimes very rough treatment of me and their humiliation of me wasn't easy for them but when they finally realized it was what I really wanted they really got into it and they thoroughly enjoy me now.

As for your wife, can she really feel violated if there are safe words or rules set for the bulls conduct? You may want to only use basic rules such as no permanent injury, no brusing from the neck and up, no brusing of the arms, no blood, no scat, and nothing illegal.

Not every man can do this nor would they want to treat her like this. Some will go way overboard and may turn her against future hookups. It can be very difficult finding the right men. I have been very lucky.

Can you wife define violated as for what it means to her?

I've had to talk to a few bulls that weren't using me hard enough. I wanted them to fuck me, not make love to me. I had to explain to them that I want them to do things to me that I may not necessarily want and the loss of control and inability to stop them is what really turns me on. It took a while but they finally began using me for their pleasure with no apparent regard to my pleasure/orgasms. Their rough and sometimes very rough treatment of me and their humiliation of me wasn't easy for them but when they finally realized it was what I really wanted they really got into it and they thoroughly enjoy me now.

As for your wife, can she really feel violated if there are safe words or rules set for the bulls conduct? You may want to only use basic rules such as no permanent injury, no brusing from the neck and up, no brusing of the arms, no blood, no scat, and nothing illegal.

Not every man can do this nor would they want to treat her like this. Some will go way overboard and may turn her against future hookups. It can be very difficult finding the right men. I have been very lucky.
You may have just found another

This is a common fantasy from the people we know in our circles. But, they remain a fantasy for the most part for good reason.

For several years, my wife had a fantasy of a home invasion where she and I were both overpowered and tied up and then used as a sex slaves. It made for hot conversation and sex between us, but it is obviously not something she would want to endure in real life.

As close as we got was talking with a friend about his and arranging a roleplay scenario. It was obviously not matched to the level of the fantasy but it was hot. We trusted this friend and knew he would not be able to pull it off fully, so he waited some time to do it and also brought along two other friends of his who we did not know.

He actually did manage to take us by surprise, he was in the house one evening when we arrived home and he and his friends were hiding and wearing stocking caps over their faces. He did use a safeword we had established, "margarine." So we knew it was not real, but the two friends were a surprise.

Being stripped naked, and tied to a chair while I watched three men take my wife together, calling her names, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, and fucking her hard in all her holes while they were there was hot. Of course, we knew we were safe. The friend never did tell us who the other two men were and we never saw their faces. So, that added a bit of spice.

This is a common fantasy from the people we know in our circles. But, they remain a fantasy for the most part for good reason.

For several years, my wife had a fantasy of a home invasion where she and I were both overpowered and tied up and then used as a sex slaves. It made for hot conversation and sex between us, but it is obviously not something she would want to endure in real life.

As close as we got was talking with a friend about his and arranging a roleplay scenario. It was obviously not matched to the level of the fantasy but it was hot. We trusted this friend and knew he would not be able to pull it off fully, so he waited some time to do it and also brought along two other friends of his who we did not know.

He actually did manage to take us by surprise, he was in the house one evening when we arrived home and he and his friends were hiding and wearing stocking caps over their faces. He did use a safeword we had established, "margarine." So we knew it was not real, but the two friends were a surprise.

Being stripped naked, and tied to a chair while I watched three men take my wife together, calling her names, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, and fucking her hard in all her holes while they were there was hot. Of course, we knew we were safe. The friend never did tell us who the other two men were and we never saw their faces. So, that added a bit of spice.
There are ways to make this happen but not know until AFTER

Did your cock get helplessly hard while they were using her?