Hotwife Question

Every one will be different, but I can also vouch that my sex-life with my wife has improved dramatically since we got into this lifestyle. She always was a bit submissive to me in general, but now that I let her have a bull, she's a complete sub to me -- let's me dom her and do anything I want to her. I get to reclaim her after she sees her bull or even after she goes on a date with another man, and maybe because she feels a little guilty about it all, she basically let's me do anything to her.

I get to completely dom her, share her, and train her (throat training is my absolute favorite) to be my submissive, obedient slut wife. Reclaiming her has been some of the best sex ever, and it's all thanks to this lifestyle. ;)
Can you yell me more about the throat training? I'd love to learn and work with my wife on it!

So the wifes and I sex life has been rather boring after being together for sixteen years.. Intrest in sex has dropped so we started to incorporate the hotwife fantasy in to our sexual activities a few years ago. However, on the occasion we discuss making the fantasy a reality, she seems to have concerns. Like many here have mentioned, I want her to come to the decision to enter into this lifestyle, not be pressured by me. That is why trying this lifestyle has been a long process. For the most part Ive been able to counter her questions with reasonable answers. However, her latest question left me pondering a good answer. The question was "what happens if I dont want sex with you anymore after being with someone else". It seemed like a reasonable question. My answer, while a poor one, was that I still want to have sex with her but we arent having much currently anyways. I looked at this experience as a way of renewing interest in our sex life not killing it completely.
Is it common to have the wife lose complete intrest in sex with her husband while experiencing the hotwife lifestyle? For you that did experience this situation, how did you handle it with your wifes? Is there something else I need to consider? Any thoughts on this subject would be helpful and appreciated.
Hi, well speaking just for us my wife wants more sex between us when she has been with another man for days sometimes weeks we fuck like teenagers in our case we entered this lifestyle together as a way of keeping our sex life alive and it has certainly done that over the last ten years, 👍

This is a great thread and a great topic. From what I've read so far there is a wide variety of responses. At least Panda 75 admitted to not wanting sex as much with her cuckolded husband. It seemed a few others claimed that their sex lives improved through their wife's greater interest in sex altogether.

My wife knows I fantasize about her being with another man and she teases me about it in bed but otherwise she's in the "never gonna happen" camp. Personally, I've always wanted more sex. If I thought the results would end up with me getting less then I'm not interested. We're both older now and I don't want to miss anything. In my thoughts, if we both can't come out winners then one of us just lost valuable time.

I think the worst thing to face would be that I always wanted my wife to be more sexual and to not be part of it in a satisfying way would be ignoring my greatest fantasy. Add to that being seen as less sexually desirable. That would be hard to take.

Why do you think "Finding another sexual partner to fix a marriage has disaster written all over it."
She needs and craves to be fucked by a man better that he can. If he couldn't fix the plumbing in the house because he wasn't good at it, wouldn't he be a good husband to support and help find someone who can?
Good point youve made, tho it would be a hard step to make for some ppl, yes for me as well.