Using My Slut Wife

Jul 13, 2022
A job opening came up at work, better job and better pay, and it came down between myself and another guy.

It was impossible to guess who my boss would offer the job to, so I came up with a plan.

I told my wife about the job and that it was between me and other guy.

I said to her “So, here’s what I’m thinking. You offer yourself to him in exchange for him removing his application and then I’ll get the job”

She agreed straight away.
So one evening, she went out with her friends knowing the bars the guy normally goes to.

She came home late morning the following day and told me that she spent the night at his place getting fucked everywhere.

She detailed how she got on her knees and sucked his cock as he told her how much he’s loving having her mouth round his cock.

How he then threw her on his bed, opened her legs and buried his face in her pussy. That he licked her so good she couldn’t stop herself screaming as she cum.

That he then moved his body up, got in between her legs, buried his cock inside her pussy, and how he pounded her hard and fast as he told her how much he’s always wanted to fuck he, before exploding and filling her pussy with his load.

She said that, afterwards, he said to her “it’s so good knowing that husband of yours will forever know that I’ve fucked his wife”.

I got the job, but only because he got my wife.