Using pads when caged?

She did not, not at that time. Much later in life when I came out to her I told her about all of it. She didn’t get upset that I’d worn her stuff and even brought me a few things of hers that I’d said I used to like to wear. She didnt throw anything away, though some was worn out by that point.
Sweet.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
Wash out your urethra or the cage? I can't control the pre-cum, it just happens.
The cage. I tinkle and then I use the syringe to gently rinse out anything left in it. I wear a nano so it’s kinda tight but I can still back up in it and not fill it out. So rinsing is almost a must.

I sit and never stand anyway whether I’m wearing a cage or not, I have always loved to sit.

Reactions: cuckboie
The cage. I tinkle and then I use the syringe to gently rinse out anything left in it. I wear a nano so it’s kinda tight but I can still back up in it and not fill it out. So rinsing is almost a must.

I sit and never stand anyway whether I’m wearing a cage or not, I have always loved to sit.
Ok, I get it. I haven't stood to urinate for years. Cage or not, just get used to it. Good to know. Question: Ever used a urethral tube?

Ok, I get it. I haven't stood to urinate for years. Cage or not, just get used to it. Good to know. Question: Ever used a urethral tube?
No. That’s something I’ve never had a desire to do. I have kidney stones terribly so I get enough stuff stuck up in me like that, don’t want to do it myself.

Understood.
But… and I’m probably the only one here that does this too… I like to use the smallest tampons possible, inserting them into myself (ass). I wish there was a way to use them to absorb the precum I leak from my cage. There’s something about that little string that turns me on, I like seeing it hanging out.

Reactions: cuckboie
But… and I’m probably the only one here that does this too… I like to use the smallest tampons possible, inserting them into myself (ass). I wish there was a way to use them to absorb the precum I leak from my cage. There’s something about that little string that turns me on, I like seeing it hanging out.
I think that’s hot. I check and taste my pre-come all the time usually just sitting at my desk.