Using pads when caged?

Wipe with toilet paper, just like women do. I ******** sitting down (since I was ypoung) and always wipe before getting up and pulling my underwear back up. DISGUCTING to not do so, ******** pants is not sometihing to enjoy and people with an acute sense of smell (me) can smell you too. CW

Reactions: hotslutwife
Wipe with toilet paper, just like women do. I ******** sitting down (since I was ypoung) and always wipe before getting up and pulling my underwear back up. DISGUCTING to not do so, ******** pants is not sometihing to enjoy and people with an acute sense of smell (me) can smell you too. CW
This said, when we were playing around with my cage (stopped during the pandemic), I would leak pre-cum profusely. The mess resulted in first my wife "making" me wear a pair of her panties (didn't take much making) and when I dribbled thru them she added a lite days sanitary pad to my dresscode. I have to admit, I absolutely LOVED doing this and would enjoy getting back to it, but it is time consuming and that is something that became of limited availability during the pandemic as we had to all figure out how to work from home 100% of the time.

CW

Maybe drippage isn't a super-common problem but some of us do experience it. I found articles online that suggest using the female panty liners to soak up that last dribble (and prevent wet spots in public!). The problem isn't wiping, it's the bladder-force needed to push ******** through a vein that is compressed by a cage. With age muscles tire. There's sometimes a little bit of dribble that seeps out. It's kind of like the final shake/tingle doesn't happen.

I cage myself for fun when I'm alone. I used to make sure I never visited the site B2W without being caged. Having to ******** was an issue unless I removed the caged, peed and then put it back on. Also, getting excited, I precum a lot so it would also drip out my cage (which I love). The way to cure drippy panties is a pad, you don't need a big thick pad either unless you just like them. I do but I used just a thin panty liner when I didn't want to dribble or leak on my panties. I usually don't use one though, the precum leaking into my panties is nice PLUS the cage filled with precum and my little clit-head poking out, that makes for some fun rubbing!!!

I cage myself for fun when I'm alone. I used to make sure I never visited the site B2W without being caged. Having to ******** was an issue unless I removed the caged, peed and then put it back on. Also, getting excited, I precum a lot so it would also drip out my cage (which I love). The way to cure drippy panties is a pad, you don't need a big thick pad either unless you just like them. I do but I used just a thin panty liner when I didn't want to dribble or leak on my panties. I usually don't use one though, the precum leaking into my panties is nice PLUS the cage filled with precum and my little clit-head poking out, that makes for some fun rubbing!!!
I love dripping in my wifes used panties. They get wet then my sissy nuts and dicklett smell like pussy. Really brings out my fem side.

True. I like that too. Way back, my wife used to leave her very soiled panties hanging on the bathroom door knob for me to smell. Sometimes she’d be ok with me wearing them and I loved that because then I’d smell like her. I learned from a very young age that cumming in the gusset ruined the smell, learned that with my mom’s panties. So I made sure not to do that anymore.

Reactions: nicebiguy
True. I like that too. Way back, my wife used to leave her very soiled panties hanging on the bathroom door knob for me to smell. Sometimes she’d be ok with me wearing them and I loved that because then I’d smell like her. I learned from a very young age that cumming in the gusset ruined the smell, learned that with my mom’s panties. So I made sure not to do that anymore.
Did your mom know?

Did your mom know?
She did not, not at that time. Much later in life when I came out to her I told her about all of it. She didn’t get upset that I’d worn her stuff and even brought me a few things of hers that I’d said I used to like to wear. She didnt throw anything away, though some was worn out by that point.

Reactions: nicebiguy