Vacation dares or challenges

Hello there, me and my gf will go to vacation on 22.07,tell me tricks how to convince her to hotwife, also tell me dares and challenges for begginer hotwife?
We were just on vacation but we’re early in our journey and it totally depends on the relationship history and person.

Depending on how far along you both are will determine what the right steps or game should be…maybe it’s getting other guys to buy her drinks, maybe it’s dancing with another guy, maybe it’s going out without bras or underwear, maybe it’s dancing behind a guy and grabbing his junk while you grind him from behind…maybe it’s getting a phone number and a dick pick…maybe it’s jerking you off while telling you she needs a big dick daddy to please her pussy (I am working on this one right now).

On vacation for us is always super easy and in our beginings, so far away it was a must. Always out without bra nor thong. Leave her sitting at any table, go to the bathroom and spend minimun 10 minutes there. Pools and beaches, topless always, no nude beaches, prefer crowded public beaches, beware if topless is allowed and you go to swim for a long time. She will have a collection of phones and names and be horny as hell, when you come back. Even it is possible to see her, tits out, talking and flirting with a total stanger. My wife always did it with those colour men selling things around, she kept trying rings, clothes and watches for time enough to see his BBC grow, that was a spectacle for me too upon arrival.

On vacation for us is always super easy and in our beginings, so far away it was a must. Always out without bra nor thong. Leave her sitting at any table, go to the bathroom and spend minimun 10 minutes there. Pools and beaches, topless always, no nude beaches, prefer crowded public beaches, beware if topless is allowed and you go to swim for a long time. She will have a collection of phones and names and be horny as hell, when you come back. Even it is possible to see her, tits out, talking and flirting with a total stanger. My wife always did it with those colour men selling things around, she kept trying rings, clothes and watches for time enough to see his BBC grow, that was a spectacle for me too upon arrival.
Exact that🙌🏾 Il do the same with my wife. And she knows it turns me on.

Reactions: quickguy
Nice one, I will try that

Reactions: quickguy