Vacation fun !

And how about enjoys a good story teller (saw the same book next to you on the pic lying by the pool)! My reading during vacation last week was the only thing I had in common unfortunately lol!
Irrelevant I know just funny it’s same book. Seriously I love how you guys are expanding the boundaries of your sex life. Amazing and yes - little jealous.

Glad your first time was amazing as mine was as well although now it's over two years ago !!
I think if your first time is good then your well on your way to fun and excitement. Were you able to watch your wife play?
I was there in the room the whole time. Watching her get ready and then having the experience of her life was surreal ! I cleaned up too ! Thank you Stud n Vegas !

How did she like it? Just curious (not prying) but curious as hell, where did he cum for you to be able to clean up?
Were you nervous about cleaning up? Did you like it?
What are your plans for the future.
Last but not least tell her WELCOME to the clan !!

Reactions: Bobby75
How did she like it? Just curious (not prying) but curious as hell, where did he cum for you to be able to clean up?
Were you nervous about cleaning up? Did you like it?
What are your plans for the future.
Last but not least tell her WELCOME to the clan !!
She gets wet every time we role play about it ! She loved it ! He fucked her and came on her ass. Not at all , wanted to clean it up. I loved it ! Like I said the whole thing was surreal ! Watching her sucking his cock and them him getting on top of her from behind was amazing. The plan it to build off of that experience. My wife verified herself on this site. Patti75 , I know I already mentioned it. I’m hoping you and or your wife will reach out to her and tell her to jump on board and enjoy the ride. I was shocked she took the pic she did and had us post it !!

Think so too. The first experience must be great for both. Then you will go further.
Hubby here again
I must admit it's quite a thrill to watch my wife and her lovers. The passion they exude it, sometimes overwhelming for me. The way they kiss as his huge cock is deep in my wife filling her like I never can. Her moans of pleasure are something I"ve never heard before (to that degree). It's quite the spectacle as their bodies are intertwined and the moans of pleasure fill the room. Sometimes I can't wait until he cums in her and I get my reward as now I can participate in this fiesta.

Who knew? I can't say I dislike the taste of her lovers cum and eating it brings her happiness which in turn makes me happy.
We all are quite happy !!

First experience for me going for a week with hubby and David my lover. Had a wonderful time, great food, AWESOME sex was just one of the best vacations I've ever had.
We rented a 2 bedroom luxury condo, David and I in one bedroom and hubby in second. To say the sex was off the charts was an understatement. My WONDERFUL hubby would serve us breakfast in bed every morning after which David and I would commence to have a great morning sex romp culminating in a huge load deposited.
Where you might ask? Well I got multiple loads in my pussy a couple in my mouth and a couple on my tits all of which hubby gleefully cleaned up. Keep in mind this was all before 11 am so we still had the rest of the day and night to play some more.

Don't have enough time now to share everything but here are some pics, will share more later. View attachment 238132View attachment 238133
This last pic David took and sent to hubby as he was showering, added with a little caption.
There is something incredibly hot about you being in public and on vacation with both your husband and your lover. Do you make it obvious in public that you are with both of them?

First experience for me going for a week with hubby and David my lover. Had a wonderful time, great food, AWESOME sex was just one of the best vacations I've ever had.
We rented a 2 bedroom luxury condo, David and I in one bedroom and hubby in second. To say the sex was off the charts was an understatement. My WONDERFUL hubby would serve us breakfast in bed every morning after which David and I would commence to have a great morning sex romp culminating in a huge load deposited.
Where you might ask? Well I got multiple loads in my pussy a couple in my mouth and a couple on my tits all of which hubby gleefully cleaned up. Keep in mind this was all before 11 am so we still had the rest of the day and night to play some more.

Don't have enough time now to share everything but here are some pics, will share more later. View attachment 238132View attachment 238133
This last pic David took and sent to hubby as he was showering, added with a little caption.
have you ever gone a vacation, or long weekend, with lover, alone?

Wow that is so amazing to see, and what a twist to ya piece of paper work the government calls a marriage certificate!!? Is your husband bisexual or something like that cause I don't know what to think when you are getting plowed by a shaft around my size!! Do you have any single friends that are looking for a fun time once a week or more if they can handle the sick and want to be in the same position again then im in luck haaa thats not a normal response by getting the cum clowned on him like wtf yeah he has to at least enjoy watching you handle it for ya lover does he have a small dick or something? Jw I needed this to think about wow smh I am so fuckn hard right now please let your husband know that I am open minded with sharing my thoughts and actively helping him find a good partner either way if it's a man or a woman he likes i will have a good time for the pics and videos of our daily content i can get him paid and myself layed and payed for giving showing them how much is in my briefs I'm sending pics next