vacation hotwives and husbands

Oh the gorgeous little cumslut loves getting double teamed by a couple of big black cocks on vacation!!! Does hubby just hear about it after, there to watch or maybe just does clean up???
Watching her tease and flirt and pick guys up when we’re together is a huge turn on for me. Sometimes on vacation she picks a guy and we go up to the room, and I start with her and encourage the guy to play with her too. Then I photo or film and then fuck her after. Jessa can be aggressive but I know they usually are slow with her until they know I’m ok with it. With multiple guys they are more aggressive with her from the start and I may just film. Depends on the night.

Watching her tease and flirt and pick guys up when we’re together is a huge turn on for me. Sometimes on vacation she picks a guy and we go up to the room, and I start with her and encourage the guy to play with her too. Then I photo or film and then fuck her after. Jessa can be aggressive but I know they usually are slow with her until they know I’m ok with it. With multiple guys they are more aggressive with her from the start and I may just film. Depends on the night.
Love her being a little slut for guys!!!

Reactions: robandkate