vacation hotwives and husbands

We went on vacation back up to remote country in June. Of course, I went fishing and Mrs Hotwife said she was going to travel over and visit her sister for the day. Instead, she returned to the old, restored firehouse visiting the guys who put her photo from the 2019 visit on the calendar in 2020. She got fucked by the guy who runs the station again and the guy who was the "Admin" for the deployed firefighters! They decided to use her again (after "using" her again :ROFLMAO:) on their 2023 Calendar as "Ms July" and then have her as the actual front cover for the entire year. Many of the guys remember her from 2019 and she's a favorite. I don't want to give too much away for pics, but this is from this year's trip. It's not too fuzzy when it's reduced in size, enough to get a taste anyway since it's not usable to publish. They said that guys still carry her old pic from the 2020 calendar around, that it was the all time favorite so far. Pretty flattering, I guess. It was pretty explicit and the original contains her face, so that's unusual they say.

June of this year taken at the same location as the 2020 calendar pic...

1657056246558.png

We went on vacation back up to remote country in June. Of course, I went fishing and Mrs Hotwife said she was going to travel over and visit her sister for the day. Instead, she returned to the old, restored firehouse visiting the guys who put her photo from the 2019 visit on the calendar in 2020. She got fucked by the guy who runs the station again and the guy who was the "Admin" for the deployed firefighters! They decided to use her again (after "using" her again :ROFLMAO:) on their 2023 Calendar as "Ms July" and then have her as the actual front cover for the entire year. Many of the guys remember her from 2019 and she's a favorite. I don't want to give too much away for pics, but this is from this year's trip. It's not too fuzzy when it's reduced in size, enough to get a taste anyway since it's not usable to publish. They said that guys still carry her old pic from the 2020 calendar around, that it was the all time favorite so far. Pretty flattering, I guess. It was pretty explicit and the original contains her face, so that's unusual they say.

June of this year taken at the same location as the 2020 calendar pic...

View attachment 889159
well hell THATS FUN!! Lucky her!!:):) Crissy

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I yet dare not show my pic online. I can flash in public, but not online though I would love to.
mmm i used to be like you sweetie:) You are going to. and you know it. i always said..noo way but that little voice inside said ooh gawd i wantto!! (and my moist pussy when thinking about it)....my dirty hubby knew me.. and didnt post anything.. he just showed me.. until one day he said "i bet you cant resist hitting submit! He was right i gushed when i did it..and now I LUV IT!... ooh Angie.. does any of this sound..familiar?? You're going to:):) xo Crissy
These are the first ones i posted.. way back now:)

Attachments

• 010_1000.jpg
    010_1000.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 412
  • kumdoll1.JPG
    kumdoll1.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 417
  • PIC_0282.JPG
    PIC_0282.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 436
  • PIC_0296.JPG
    PIC_0296.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 816
Well, whatever you're doing on vacation today, your little slut wife probably isn't out flashing her ass and pussy on Bourbon Street! Are you really sure that you want your wife to become a slut?? Once it starts, it never ends! 😳🥵🙄

View attachment 891624

View attachment 891630.. it was a "pre-existing condition" of mine:):) of course he knew.. and luvved it.. he's a hot fuck but admits.. he only has ..one cock!:)
my hubs..(my 3rd).. didnt have much choice

Attachments

• 8b8bb9a1bea8c0ff5cef0646bffe973e.jpg
    8b8bb9a1bea8c0ff5cef0646bffe973e.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 867