Vacation stories

Our first experience was actually when we were on vacation in Brazil. We had gotten into a fight over something small while we were there and to get back at him a little I started flirting with a local at the bar we were at he got so mad he left the bar and I ended up getting so drunk I left with the stranger and only came back the next morning after the best sex I had in a while. I felt terrible at first but he was weirdly ok with it he later admitted it turned him on and after that it became a semi-regular thing

This past year May and I went on a trip to visit small breweries in on of the Baltic countries. Saturday we stayed at a BnB in a small village and were told during lunch Sunday about a very small brewery/tap room close by that we decided to walk to after lunch.

When we arrived it WAS small, not much bigger than a garage. Perhaps 3 tables inside, one right outside, and a couple in a pretty garden to the side of the place. It was also full of local men who we understood had spent most of the weekend there drinking. When I say full, maybe 10 or 12 guys. Also, the place charged ONE euro for a pint!! An occasional car stopped by to get to-go beer, but it was otherwise quiet with not much else around.

When we walked in, all eyes turned to us. We were clearly not locals and May was the only woman in the place. In her white shorts and blue tank top and no bra May got a lot of looks! It was obvious most of the guys were pretty drunk, so we ordered our beers. As we did, one of the men who spoke English asked where we were from. We told him USA and they were happy and surprised we were there. Before we took our beers outside to the garden I bought a round for the house, all of 10 or 12 euros!

As we enjoyed the sunny, warm day and our beers one of the men would occasionally walk by to use the bathroom in the back. Most didn't speak English would say hello anyway. I ordered more beers, though I was ahead of May. We had some pretty high ABV beers and I could see May was feeling them. I was on my third and May finished her second one. I asked her if she wanted me to go get anther and she said she would get it herself.

When she returned, she said a man grabbed her arse and pressed his cock against her arse and rubbed her when she was facing the bar. I said I would go talk to him but she said the other men told him to stop, and she kind of liked it anyway!

Suddenly the pretty day was interrupted by a heavy rain storm. We ran to get inside the bar, but not before we were soaked. We got inside and went the perhaps 15 feet long bar to order another beer. We turned around toward the inside of bar when we realized May's top was nearly transparent from getting wet. Even her red panties were showing through her soaked shorts!

One of the guys said something, and the one man who spoke good English (he said he works in Ireland) was next to us at the bar and translated that May had great tits!! Not sure most of the guys in the bar had ever met an Asian woman! May was drunk so I lifted her top to expose her tits for the admiring group. She did one of those little titty shake dances as she liked the attention.

I reached over to cup her left tit and invited the English speaker to feel her other one, which he eagerly did. One of the guys got up to have a feel, so I removed my hand. Now a number of the guys were clearly married and you could tell they would just watch. I guess their wives knew where to find them! May sipped her beer while the 2 men played with her tits and big erect nipples.

Another in the group asked whether her pussy was up and down, or sideways. He was so drink he didn't fully realize what he was saying, but the translator asked us anyway. May removed the hands from her tits, unsnapped and unzipped her shorts and wiggled out of them to show that she is anatomically correct.

At that another couple of guys got up to have some feels and a closer look. One wet his finger and slipped it into her cunt while another took his cock out of his pants. Of course my cock was as hard as a rock! May obliged by taking his cock into her hand and stroking him while he played with a tit. So she has three drunk guys playing with her tits and fingering her pussy, all while she enjoys her beer!

Surprisingly, because he was so drunk, she stroked the first guy until he came. Another guy guy got up, pulled out his cock, and clearly wanted more. But May wasn't up to having sex in a bar, no protection, and uncertain about the guys hygiene! So pulled her shorts and panties back up and left her tits exposed until we finished out beers.

As we left the guys gave her a big ovation! Great Sunday afternoon for them; drunk and an Asian sex show!

Last edited:
Our first experience was actually when we were on vacation in Brazil. We had gotten into a fight over something small while we were there and to get back at him a little I started flirting with a local at the bar we were at he got so mad he left the bar and I ended up getting so drunk I left with the stranger and only came back the next morning after the best sex I had in a while. I felt terrible at first but he was weirdly ok with it he later admitted it turned him on and after that it became a semi-regular thing
You naughty girl!

This past year May and I went on a trip to visit small breweries in on of the Baltic countries. Saturday we stayed at a BnB in a small village and were told during lunch Sunday about a very small brewery/tap room close by that we decided to walk to after lunch.

When we arrived it WAS small, not much bigger than a garage. Perhaps 3 tables inside, one right outside, and a couple in a pretty garden to the side of the place. It was also full of local men who we understood had spent most of the weekend there drinking. When I say full, maybe 10 or 12 guys. Also, the place charged ONE euro for a pint!! An occasional car stopped by to get to-go beer, but it was otherwise quiet with not much else around.

When we walked in, all eyes turned to us. We were clearly not locals and May was the only woman in the place. In her white shorts and blue tank top and no bra May got a lot of looks! It was obvious most of the guys were pretty drunk, so we ordered our beers. As we did, one of the men who spoke English asked where we were from. We told him USA and they were happy and surprised we were there. Before we took our beers outside to the garden I bought a round for the house, all of 10 or 12 euros!

As we enjoyed the sunny, warm day and our beers one of the men would occasionally walk by to use the bathroom in the back. Most didn't speak English would say hello anyway. I ordered more beers, though I was ahead of May. We had some pretty high ABV beers and I could see May was feeling them. I was on my third and May finished her second one. I asked her if she wanted me to go get anther and she said she would get it herself.

When she returned, she said a man grabbed her arse and pressed his cock against her arse when she was facing the bar. I said I would go talk to him but she said the other men told him to stop, and she kind of liked it anyway!

Suddenly the pretty day was interrupted by a heavy rain storm. We ran to get inside the bar, but not before we were soaked. We got inside and went the perhaps 15 feet long bar to order another beer. We turned around toward the inside of bar when we realized May's top was nearly transparent from getting wet. Even her red panties were showing through her soaked shorts!

One of the guys said something, and the one man who spoke good English (he said he works in Ireland) was next to us at the bar and translated that May had great tits!! Not sure most of the guys in the bar had ever met an Asian woman! May was drunk so I lifted her top to expose her tits for the admiring group. She did one of those little tit shake dances as she liked the attention.

I reached over to cup her left tit and invited the English speaker to feel her other one, which he eagerly did. One of the guys got up to have a feel, so I removed my hand. Now a number of the guys were clearly married and you could tell they would just watch. I guess their wives knew where to find them! May sipped her beer while the 2 men played with her tits and big erect nipples.

Another in the group asked whether her pussy was up and down, or sideways. He was so drink he didn't fully realize what he was saying, but the translator asked us anyway. May removed the hands from her tits, unsnapped and unzipped her shorts and wiggled out of them to show that she is anatomically correct.

At that another couple of guys got up to have some feels and a closer look. One wet his finger and slipped it into her cunt while another took his cock out of his pants. Of course my cock was as hard as a rock! May obliged by taking his cock into her hand and stroking him while he played with a tit. So she has three drunk guys playing with her tits and fingering her pussy, all while she enjoys her beer!

Surprisingly, because he was so drunk, she stroked the first guy until he came. Another guy guy got up, pulled out his cock, and clearly wanted more. But May wasn't up to having sex in a bar, no protection, and uncertain about the guys hygiene! So pulled her sorts and panties back up and left her tits exposed until we finished out beers.

As we left the guys gave her a big ovation! Great Sunday afternoon for them, drunk and an Asian sex show!
(y)

Just got back from Europe after traveling the last 3 weeks with the family. Mrs and I realized it would be difficult with the family to have playtime however did manage a couple times to play....
1 night we had gone back to the hotel after dinner and our son went up to the room to play video games online. Lynn and I weren't quite ready to call it a night so we decided to go to the hotel bar for a while. The bar was crowded with a lot of people from out of town in Frankfurt for work meetings and jobs. I sent my wife to find us a place to sit while I got our drinks. After getting our drinks I found her seated on a couch with a coffee table in the middle across from another couch 3 men were hanging out on. Lynn said this was open so we sat down. The 3 German gentleman were there for work and 2 were in there early 50's and there was 1 guy (Sven) who was 28 and it was his Bday. While sitting there we engaged in conversation with them and learned they worked in IT and Sven was training with them. We engaged further in conversation while Sven in particular was eyeing Lynn's cleavage and tits. Another guy noticed Lynn's drink was out and he volunteered to buy next round which Lynn agreed on. Now Lynn is a lightweight when it comes to drinking and now on her 2nd glass of wine she was more flirty. Seven still eyeing her tits, Lynn finally said to him "Do you like what you see?" All 3 men surprised and agreed they enjoyed her tits pushing out of her bra. Lynn said to Sven that since it was his Bday maybe he would like to see all of them. I knew where this was going! Seen and the other 2 said yes and asked us up to their room. Lynn asked me to run up and check on our child to be sure he would be ok for the next hour or so and winked at me. I agreed and hurriedly went up to the room then ran down the stairs to room 208 to already see Lynn on her knees with Svens cock in her hand and about to be swallowed! From there the evening came just as you would have imagined!

Just got back from Europe after traveling the last 3 weeks with the family. Mrs and I realized it would be difficult with the family to have playtime however did manage a couple times to play....
1 night we had gone back to the hotel after dinner and our son went up to the room to play video games online. Lynn and I weren't quite ready to call it a night so we decided to go to the hotel bar for a while. The bar was crowded with a lot of people from out of town in Frankfurt for work meetings and jobs. I sent my wife to find us a place to sit while I got our drinks. After getting our drinks I found her seated on a couch with a coffee table in the middle across from another couch 3 men were hanging out on. Lynn said this was open so we sat down. The 3 German gentleman were there for work and 2 were in there early 50's and there was 1 guy (Sven) who was 28 and it was his Bday. While sitting there we engaged in conversation with them and learned they worked in IT and Sven was training with them. We engaged further in conversation while Sven in particular was eyeing Lynn's cleavage and tits. Another guy noticed Lynn's drink was out and he volunteered to buy next round which Lynn agreed on. Now Lynn is a lightweight when it comes to drinking and now on her 2nd glass of wine she was more flirty. Seven still eyeing her tits, Lynn finally said to him "Do you like what you see?" All 3 men surprised and agreed they enjoyed her tits pushing out of her bra. Lynn said to Sven that since it was his Bday maybe he would like to see all of them. I knew where this was going! Seen and the other 2 said yes and asked us up to their room. Lynn asked me to run up and check on our child to be sure he would be ok for the next hour or so and winked at me. I agreed and hurriedly went up to the room then ran down the stairs to room 208 to already see Lynn on her knees with Svens cock in her hand and about to be swallowed! From there the evening came just as you would have imagined!
Atta girl! May and I are going to a Caribbean island in a couple of weeks. We're renting a condo, so won't have the hotel bar angle to work. But we'll see if anything pops up!

Reactions: toolman2c
Let me know when you are again in Germany. 😉.... Kisses to Lynn ! 😘😘😘

Background, early 50s couple, educated, in pretty good shape, upper class. Not the swinger type at all, whatever that is.
We have an ongoing thing with a guy we know for casual mfm fun at our place, done it many times with him over about 4 years.
We'd probably had him join us 10 -12 times over about a year, just semi-comfy with the whole deal but HOT fun for sure(very comfy with him now).
Wife and I on a cruise. Last day we meet a couple by the pool. We're pretty friendly and chat with anyone/everyone. We're talking about our cabins, theirs was bigger, they invite us to see it and have another drink. No sex talk at all, just another normal couple like us. ...we'd only done this with our friend and weren't looking for anything sexual with them....
In their cabin, about half again bigger than ours, we sit on their balcony. Ours was small, only room for 2 chairs, theirs held 4 chairs. We're in the sun on their balcony drinking wine, chatting. Him and I chatting about cars, girls chatting about where from.
We'd seen them on the topless deck once during the cruise, no big deal. The girls ask us guys if it's OK to take tops off. They do, again no biggie.
Few min later wife says to me, they're into the extra guy thing too. I'm like WTF? Wife and I don't tell anyone we do this. They were strangers, we'd never see them again so its cool. Hubby and I look at each other kinda questioning the subject. The girls start comparing our experiences. We'd done it with only the one guy several times. They had had 3 different guys, current guy was steady. Girls agreed on how exciting it was, how it's improved our sex like crazy, how often, etc.
More wine, soon we're all naked in the sun. Hubby and I pretty quiet. Girls instigated swapping for some head, soon we're on their bed licking each other's wife. Then we're fucking the girls. We swapped back and finish in our own wife, girls are really worked up. Girls swap back, start kissing us. We end up fucking each other's wife in several ways till I let it go in his then watched till he unloaded in mine. Was awkward as hell.
His wife was slimmer, smaller tits, was very different sex with her but very hot.
Was very exciting but I prefer mfm, I like watching then taking a turn.

My fantasy - abused wife

One of my favourite fantasies is where my wife Lucy is sunbathing naked while on holiday on the naturist roof sun terrace of our hotel with her eyes covered after a bout of heavy drinking.
As she snoozes in a drunken haze, I nip out to get more drinks from the bar and on my return a naked man had moved closer to her to get a closer and better view of her naked body. As he sees me return he jumps up embarrassed to have been caught out and starts to move away. He looks shocked when I put my finger to my mouth telling him to keep quiet, I put down the drinks and wave him back over. I sit down next to her and kiss her on the lips to let her know I’m back and to check she is still drowsy which she is, and tell her that we are now all alone as the other guy had left. I then gently start to run my fingers over her body quickly turning her on in her vulnerable drunk and blindfolded state. As I get her legs open the other guy quietly moves in for a close look at her pussy, wide open pink and wet. I motion for him to stay very quiet and to move forward to touch her. I move my hands away as he gently strokes his fingers across her stomach and down to her pussy where he slips a finger in between her lips and gently moves it in and out feeling the heat and wetness as she gets aroused thinking it was me doing that to her while we are all alone. He slips a second finger in and she starts to lift her hips slowly in time with his moving fingers. I motion for him to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples which is something that she really enjoys with then being so sensitive. Without stopping fingering her pussy he moves up further to kiss one nipple and touch one with his other hand.
As she is in the throes of passion and really getting in to it we are both sporting huge erections. I tap him on the shoulder and he backs off away from her. I kiss her on the lips again and ask her to turn over and lay face down on the sunbed which as she likes being like that she happily agrees to. Reminding her that we are all alone and making sure to keep her eyes covered she turns over and I get her on to her knees with her legs wide open again.
I wave him forwards again and he pushes his two fingers back in to her open pussy sawing them in and out. She begins to moan as she gets back in to it and then before I can stop him he has moved behind her grabbed both hips and pushed his cock balls deep into her. She thinks it is me so I can’t shout or stop him or pull him off without her realising what’s going on. Despite being angry that my game has gone wrong My dick is rock hard watching this strange unknown man fuck my wife and making her moan and thinking it was me. Very quickly he tensed up and shot his load way up inside my wife just as she also finished. Knowing he had abused my hospitality he quickly left and she laid back down and fell asleep. Still horny myself I soon woke her up turned her over on to her back this time without her eyes covered and lifted her legs up and open so I could fuck her myself. “What again already she says” to which I reply that she is so sexy that I can’t get enough of her, and have my turn with her.

Later that evening I saw the man again and he smiles at me whilst staring at Lucy seeing her dressed and normal but no doubt remembering her very naked, exposed, and available and vulnerable only a few hours ago

Attachments

• IMG_7325.jpeg
    IMG_7325.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 37