Vacation surprise

Last year we were at the beach when two young guys sat close to us. The beach was relatively full, so not much space between us and them. I used the chance and asked my wife to open her legs, so they would have a better view. To my shock and surprise she did it right away. Then I told her now move the string a bit to the site, so they can see your pussy lips….. to my shock she did that too right away. Until then she always completely denied my fantasy and any try for even a conversation. I was really pleasantly shocked 😮
Not much happened after, besides she casually doing a doggy pose for them and that was it. To be honest, she said that the guys are probably gay. So probably that gave her the freedom to act. Either way, i was super excited to see how she opened her legs and a casual doggy pose.
Few days later during sex I asked her did she like it. She said yes! She said the guys were hot… afterwards she said she is just joking and messing with me.
Either way, it was a huge turn on for me. Since then, she became even mire conservative and does not even allow me to mention anything about my fantasy

IMG_4026.jpeg

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu