Valentines

What's on your valentines day menu? Mr HW is out of town, I'm going to a club to get fucked by some real BBC men tonight. Single males allowed on Friday night. So what do you boys want? I need one of you pathetic cucks to join me here and lick up the BBC cum that oozes out of my mouth. I'm a slut, and I swallow most of it, but sometimes there's too much even for me. Who wants to put their tongue in here and help me out? I will give you a special prize if you do a great job.

I only let REAL MEN eat my pussy and put that big smile on my face! And don't you even THINK ABOUT putting your little cock inside of me! I forbid you from even thinking you'd have the opportunity to fuck me! If I let you do that you'll waste my time by jacking off all over my pictures or letting your little load of cum drip onto the sheets. On second thought, go ahead and do it! Go ahead and post your pics here and show us how you would fuck somebody else's little wife. You probably can't even get it up to jack off to my pics! Even worse, you'll be responding and telling me that you wasted your wife's time and mine by fucking her (inadequately) and fantasizing that she's me, as you quickly release your little load from your pathetic cock inside her. And don't even think about how nice it would feel to have your cock where that big black cock is, with my warm, wet mouth and lips wrapped around it and your cum oozing down my throat and out of my lips! Just the thought of knowing that there's a hot little wife out here that does everything you fantasize about your wife doing is likely enough to cause your little cock to leak it's cum into your pants or your hand. Don't forget, I'm the sweet little "wife next door" that nobody things would be doing this either.

Keep in mind that you cucks sit around playing with your pathetic cocks while men with big black cocks take other men's little wives, put them on their knees, shove their faces into the pillow and stuff those cocks inside of their married little pussies and assholes! Of course that's after she's let them fill their mouths, just like mine, with those big cocks and cum. Oh, and those of you who's wives are cucking you? Well you have "rules" and she would never break the rules and let other guys fuck her without your approval or telling you! Not your sweet little wife! She's told you so. LOL! And your wives, just like me, let them get away with it, as do you! And my husband just takes videos and pics or does whatever else I want when he's around.

But, if you do a good job licking up the cum off of his cock with me, I will let you eat that cum off of my ass. If I'm satisfied with the job you do cleaning me up, then I'll let you lick my asshole, the pathetic cuck that you are, you'll enjoy that for sure. You can smell the aroma from my pussy as you lick my asshole, but you know you're not going to get even a taste of it! Don't you DARE think about putting your tongue and nose in my pussy! Besides, you're plenty happy with your nose sensing the aroma from my asshole anyway. You're happy though, after all, that's more than your wife is giving you at home. She's out letting real men fuck her too! You probably don't even know she's doing it. She tells you that she isn't even interested in your sick fantasies! LOL! You actually BELIEVE her too! Your sweet wifey would never let other guys fuck her, right? Such pathetic cuckss! Then she brings her just fucked pussy home and you unwittingly eat the remnants of the cum out of her pussy that some other guy left inside of her.

View attachment 349825

Oh yes, Happy Valentines Day Cucks and Hotwives!

Mrs HW
WOW !!!!

I was considering heading out to a club tonight to give a sexy hotwife a good valentine's fuck with a nice, thick load! Maybe there will be a good cuck there to share it!