Valentines day present for hubby

I told hubby I had a present for him for Valentines day and not to be home late for work. I arraigned for one of my lovers to come over and have some fun prior to hubby coming home.
Well we had a wonderful time we played over the course of the evening for 2 hours of which he gave me multiple orgasms and he deposited 3 wonderful loads of his creamy cum in me (actually one on my tits). We were well on our way prior to lover coming initially and I heard the garage door opening. I soon played with my lovers nipples and said I want you to cum in my pussy once you hear the door shut.
Well on command he did and I shouted downstairs, "We're up here honey", hubby knew my one lover was there as his car was parked in our garage.
As he walked into the bedroom I spread my legs and said, "Happy Valentines day honey"
This is what he dove into immediately.
It was a fun evening to say the least....
I love this pic as my breasts are firm and the cum leaking out of me makes me horny just looking at it. My lover asked me to let me pubic hair grow a bit so I did and had hubby trim me up the night before, I think he did a wonderful job. What do you think?
View attachment 196171
Fuck! You are hot, I'd clean you up just for the chance to feel your tits!

I told hubby I had a present for him for Valentines day and not to be home late for work. I arraigned for one of my lovers to come over and have some fun prior to hubby coming home.
Well we had a wonderful time we played over the course of the evening for 2 hours of which he gave me multiple orgasms and he deposited 3 wonderful loads of his creamy cum in me (actually one on my tits). We were well on our way prior to lover coming initially and I heard the garage door opening. I soon played with my lovers nipples and said I want you to cum in my pussy once you hear the door shut.
Well on command he did and I shouted downstairs, "We're up here honey", hubby knew my one lover was there as his car was parked in our garage.
As he walked into the bedroom I spread my legs and said, "Happy Valentines day honey"
I love this pic as my breasts are firm and the cum leaking out of me makes me horny just looking at it. My lover asked me to let me pubic hair grow a bit so I did and had hubby trim me up the night before, I think he did a wonderful job. What do you think?
View attachment 196171
Dang! So sexy!

View attachment 196171
I love them when they flow like that!

Reactions: bellaazz
I would feel so conflicted if I came home to see that waiting for me in my wife's pussy.

On the one hand, I'd want to get down there and smell it and lick it. On the other hand, it would be amazing to dip my cock into her freshly fucked and overflowing like that.

I think I'd go with a hybrid solution. I'd savor the scent and taste of her cock flavored mouth, and lick the sex off of her tits, and spread the sperm all around the outside of her pussy, then push my dick into it. I'd last about 3 strokes, then I'd push in deep to empty. After, I'd go down and clean up the cum I spread around outside first, and then enjoy the mixture of cum from her pussy.