Valentines day present for hubby

verkitwme

Couple
Gold
I told hubby I had a present for him for Valentines day and not to be home late for work. I arraigned for one of my lovers to come over and have some fun prior to hubby coming home.
Well we had a wonderful time we played over the course of the evening for 2 hours of which he gave me multiple orgasms and he deposited 3 wonderful loads of his creamy cum in me (actually one on my tits). We were well on our way prior to lover coming initially and I heard the garage door opening. I soon played with my lovers nipples and said I want you to cum in my pussy once you hear the door shut.
Well on command he did and I shouted downstairs, "We're up here honey", hubby knew my one lover was there as his car was parked in our garage.
As he walked into the bedroom I spread my legs and said, "Happy Valentines day honey"
This is what he dove into immediately.
It was a fun evening to say the least....
I love this pic as my breasts are firm and the cum leaking out of me makes me horny just looking at it. My lover asked me to let me pubic hair grow a bit so I did and had hubby trim me up the night before, I think he did a wonderful job. What do you think?

I told hubby I had a present for him for Valentines day and not to be home late for work. I arraigned for one of my lovers to come over and have some fun prior to hubby coming home.
Well we had a wonderful time we played over the course of the evening for 2 hours of which he gave me multiple orgasms and he deposited 3 wonderful loads of his creamy cum in me (actually one on my tits). We were well on our way prior to lover coming initially and I heard the garage door opening. I soon played with my lovers nipples and said I want you to cum in my pussy once you hear the door shut.
Well on command he did and I shouted downstairs, "We're up here honey", hubby knew my one lover was there as his car was parked in our garage.
As he walked into the bedroom I spread my legs and said, "Happy Valentines day honey"
I love this pic as my breasts are firm and the cum leaking out of me makes me horny just looking at it. My lover asked me to let me pubic hair grow a bit so I did and had hubby trim me up the night before, I think he did a wonderful job. What do you think?
View attachment 196171
So very hot what a beautiful fuckable woman

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
View attachment 196171
Love hearing about your experiences - truly are hot! And yes you are so hot in that pic! Did hubby then clean up that cum?

View attachment 196171
Very hot and inviting

That's what hubby told me later, said it was so erotic with me with my arms up, legs spread with all that hot cum dripping from my pussy. Makes him very horny.
I can see why, if I was in his place i would love to be on my knees cleaning your
That's what hubby told me later, said it was so erotic with me with my arms up, legs spread with all that hot cum dripping from my pussy. Makes him very horny.
I bet he does, I know you wouldn't have to ask me twice if I walked in and found you like that. You look absolutely stunning

Reactions: Bcd39
View attachment 196171
Love this.