My wife and her lover was on a 10 days vacation in Spain

strayder

Male
In April this year my wife and I was suppose to have a 10 days vacation in Spain and spend 10 days in a naturist resort in Mas Palomas, on Gran Canaries islands. But some thing on my work prevented me from going, so my wifes lover got my ticket and spent 10 days in the sun with my wife instead. It is not the first time my wife spent time alone with her lover, she sometimes spends weekends up at his cabins and returns freshly used, but it was the first time she spent 10 times alone with him so far away. It filled me with a jealousy mixed arousal when I kiss my wife good bye at the airport knowing that her lover would fuck her just as much as he pleased and was going to be naked with my wife every day down there. Due to my wife's work she don't want to be taken pictures of doing compromising stuff with her lover, cos she is afraid that the pictures can land in the wrong hands, but I did got pictures of her, naked and very fucked. Just 5-6 hours after I had driven my wife and her lover to the airport I got a picture of her with only her hot wife bracelet around her ankle and her wedding ring on her body with a wine glass in her hand standing in front of the bungalows they spent 9 nights in. And oc I saw that she was freshly fuck by her swollen pussy. I got a lot of pictures of my wife those 10 days before I picked them up at the airport, and it was so hot knowing that my wife had been totally free to fuck her lover as much as she liked too, and they had fucked a lot!!They had fucked every morning and every night and a lot off times during the day, they just retreated back to the bungalow all naked, fucked and then walked back too the pool just as naked, this still turns me on, it was so hot.

1 day with her lover.jpgIphone 30.04.2013 166.JPGAthe beach.jpg

If I was her lover I would making fun that O took the ticket and fuck her for 10 days, I World spank her and tell her that for the 10 days, she will be my slut and fuck her for all places

In April this year my wife and I was suppose to have a 10 days vacation in Spain and spend 10 days in a naturist resort in Mas Palomas, on Gran Canaries islands. But some thing on my work prevented me from going, so my wifes lover got my ticket and spent 10 days in the sun with my wife instead. It is not the first time my wife spent time alone with her lover, she sometimes spends weekends up at his cabins and returns freshly used, but it was the first time she spent 10 times alone with him so far away. It filled me with a jealousy mixed arousal when I kiss my wife good bye at the airport knowing that her lover would fuck her just as much as he pleased and was going to be naked with my wife every day down there. Due to my wife's work she don't want to be taken pictures of doing compromising stuff with her lover, cos she is afraid that the pictures can land in the wrong hands, but I did got pictures of her, naked and very fucked. Just 5-6 hours after I had driven my wife and her lover to the airport I got a picture of her with only her hot wife bracelet around her ankle and her wedding ring on her body with a wine glass in her hand standing in front of the bungalows they spent 9 nights in. And oc I saw that she was freshly fuck by her swollen pussy. I got a lot of pictures of my wife those 10 days before I picked them up at the airport, and it was so hot knowing that my wife had been totally free to fuck her lover as much as she liked too, and they had fucked a lot!!They had fucked every morning and every night and a lot off times during the day, they just retreated back to the bungalow all naked, fucked and then walked back too the pool just as naked, this still turns me on, it was so hot.

View attachment 1775627View attachment 1775628View attachment 1775629
People at the resort thoughr your wife and her lover were a couple. That is sexy for us husbands.

niiccee

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Strange he spend the days in the sun and not in the wife. Was he gay?

J traveled a LOT when she was having an affair with her Boss/Lover. Sometimes they would plan a 3 day weekend business trip, and then end up extending it the rest of the week to spend even more time together and in bed. One trip tp DC, her Boss/Lover wanted a suite but the only one available was called the "bridal suite", so he reserved it without telling her. LOL

When they got there, everyone was fawning all over them and calling her Mrs. Lovers last name and congratulating them, etc. She really got in to the whole thing. He even bought her a small diamond ring that week that she started wearing in place of our ring when they traveled together.

They also started spending a month together at the Corporate Condo in Florida doing "business planning" (they really did do some planning) and one time she came hom from this trip still recuperating from some cosmetic surgery she had done at his request!! I was a bit pissed at first, but once the swelling went down and I started to see the improvement from her breast reduction and having a version of a "mommy makeover" that included fat transfer from her abdomen to her hips (think Kardashian girls), I was pretty impressed!!

The affair ended during the pandemic unfortunately, before she had breast implants on the company to make them stand right up , because he got REALLY in to the whole conspiracy theory stupidity and refused to get vaccinated even tho they had to enforce it for everyone working in the offices. He got it three times, the last one almost killed him.

CW

J traveled a LOT when she was having an affair with her Boss/Lover. Sometimes they would plan a 3 day weekend business trip, and then end up extending it the rest of the week to spend even more time together and in bed. One trip tp DC, her Boss/Lover wanted a suite but the only one available was called the "bridal suite", so he reserved it without telling her. LOL

When they got there, everyone was fawning all over them and calling her Mrs. Lovers last name and congratulating them, etc. She really got in to the whole thing. He even bought her a small diamond ring that week that she started wearing in place of our ring when they traveled together.

They also started spending a month together at the Corporate Condo in Florida doing "business planning" (they really did do some planning) and one time she came hom from this trip still recuperating from some cosmetic surgery she had done at his request!! I was a bit pissed at first, but once the swelling went down and I started to see the improvement from her breast reduction and having a version of a "mommy makeover" that included fat transfer from her abdomen to her hips (think Kardashian girls), I was pretty impressed!!

The affair ended during the pandemic unfortunately, before she had breast implants on the company to make them stand right up , because he got REALLY in to the whole conspiracy theory stupidity and refused to get vaccinated even tho they had to enforce it for everyone working in the offices. He got it three times, the last one almost killed him.

CW
Well that must've been an emotional roller-coaster. Those types of relationships with the bull/bf/lover are the hottest given that husband and wife make sure marriage is still priority. Sorry to hear that it ended

In April this year my wife and I was suppose to have a 10 days vacation in Spain and spend 10 days in a naturist resort in Mas Palomas, on Gran Canaries islands. But some thing on my work prevented me from going, so my wifes lover got my ticket and spent 10 days in the sun with my wife instead. It is not the first time my wife spent time alone with her lover, she sometimes spends weekends up at his cabins and returns freshly used, but it was the first time she spent 10 times alone with him so far away. It filled me with a jealousy mixed arousal when I kiss my wife good bye at the airport knowing that her lover would fuck her just as much as he pleased and was going to be naked with my wife every day down there. Due to my wife's work she don't want to be taken pictures of doing compromising stuff with her lover, cos she is afraid that the pictures can land in the wrong hands, but I did got pictures of her, naked and very fucked. Just 5-6 hours after I had driven my wife and her lover to the airport I got a picture of her with only her hot wife bracelet around her ankle and her wedding ring on her body with a wine glass in her hand standing in front of the bungalows they spent 9 nights in. And oc I saw that she was freshly fuck by her swollen pussy. I got a lot of pictures of my wife those 10 days before I picked them up at the airport, and it was so hot knowing that my wife had been totally free to fuck her lover as much as she liked too, and they had fucked a lot!!They had fucked every morning and every night and a lot off times during the day, they just retreated back to the bungalow all naked, fucked and then walked back too the pool just as naked, this still turns me on, it
shes sxxy asf mind if I blow a load to her as well
u interested In tributes?

Reactions: Openhubbi