My twin classmates invited me for a 3some

1. Which pic is your favorite? 2. Which girl is your favorite and why?

• Pic 1

• Pic 2

• Pic 3

• Left girl, black bikini

• Right girl, light brown bikini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aron

Male
Gold
We've been classmates, also tablemates for 3 years and we are very close. They usually tease me and recently they invited me to come to their 18th birthday party. Then they invited me to their home they said they had surprise for me. They told me to come to their room, locked the door and attacked me by kissing, taking my clothes off. I couldn't resist 2 sexy girls so that night I took their virginity, cum 4 times, 2 for each.
I could only record a short video since my hands were too busy with their body.
View attachment 965211__16561721787051171841280p.mp4

We've been classmates, also tablemates for 3 years and we are very close. They usually tease me and recently they invited me to come to their 18th birthday party. Then they invited me to their home they said they had surprise for me. They told me to come to their room, locked the door and attacked me by kissing, taking my clothes off. I couldn't resist 2 sexy girls so that night I took their virginity, cum 4 times, 2 for each.
View attachment 2054687
Look like you had a blast

View attachment 2054687
Lucky guy they're doing an amazing job sucking your cock😋😍🔥

These are the pics of my classmates from the 2 girls blowjob video I posted before. They were taken from their birthday party at the pool.
I'm curious and I need help from you guys, can you help me with some questions:

1. Which pic is your favorite?
2. Which girl is your favorite and why?

First you choose 2 options: 1 for your favorite pic, the other for your favorite girl
For question 1, write your choice (pic 1,2 or 3) and the reason you choose it
For question 2, write your choice such as left or right or which color of the bikini, then why you choose her (which of her body part, maybe)

1712848488264.png
1712849033369.png1712849070866.png

They were taken from their birthday party at the pool.
I'm curious and I need help from you guys, can you help me with some questions:

1. Which pic is your favorite?
2. Which girl is your favorite and why?

For question 1, write your choice (pic 1,2 or 3) and the reason you choose it
For question 2, write your choice such as left or right or which color of the bikini, then why you choose her (which of her body part, maybe)

View attachment 2057667View attachment 2057668View attachment 2057669
What a joke. These photos are ripped off from the net. Nice fantasy tho, bro. LOL :LOL:

View attachment 2054687
u lucky man both are fucking hot. please share more stuff if u have.