Vegas end of March

(Gotta say, for the most part, people on SLS are assholes!)

I'm interested in why you made this comment. What is the problem?

Mrs Hotwife

(Gotta say, for the most part, people on SLS are assholes!)

I'm interested in why you made this comment. What is the problem?

Mrs Hotwife
Well, that was a couple months ago and I should have edited that after the fact. I had some very negative experiences with some people from the SLS site. I really was in disbelief that people could behave so rudely and arrogantly. I’ve never experienced such bad behavior from anyone on this site.

Well, that was a couple months ago and I should have edited that after the fact. I had some very negative experiences with some people from the SLS site. I really was in disbelief that people could behave so rudely and arrogantly. I’ve never experienced such bad behavior from anyone on this site.
I would guess your profile does not highlight you in a positive way. The lifestyle is pretty unanimous in it's rejection of guys with poor profiles or who come off other than ideal. You have to remember that you're trying to get other guys to let you have sex with their wives. NOT an easy task. As an example, I look at your "profile" on this site and it consists of a "dick pic". If that's what you use on SLS, especially without a well thought out and interesting narrative, you are going to get VERY firm and probably, rude, rejections. Just an observation, nothing else intended here. You have to ask yourself what rational person would be interested in letting their wife meet a guy under such circumstances. In fact, think about that as you put together a profile to help you in your journey. Post your profile name and I will look at it for you.

Reactions: Mark&Nicole